Chapter 29

I can't wait.Tonight, I might be announced as Austin's girlfriend. I hope Jimmy likes me. I was at the press conference. I smiled looking at everybody. I then noticed Cassidy in the crowd. She spotted me and walked over. "Still can't leave Austin?" I say. "Nope. Not a chance." She says. "You had no trouble 3 years ago, why now?" I smirk. "Listen tramp. Your affairs with Austin Moon are over. You leave him alone or get fired from your passion." She says holding up pictures for me to see. "Leave me alone. Those pictures are fake". I say. She was the one who texted me. She smirks. "Are they Ally? Are they really?" She asks. I looked closer to the pictures. It was a time when I was with Dallas. This pained me. I loved Dallas. "Their old pictures." I point out. "But not to Austin. You took his innocence but the question is, did he take yours?" She smirked. "Yes he did." I say. "Oh please. You used to love Dallas. I'm sure you have the same kind of relationship with all the guys you date." She smirks. I take the photos and rip them angrily. "I am not whore but since you know the game so well, then you must be the one who does that. The truth about you comes out tomrrow and trust me, the only career you'll ruin is your own." I smirk. "You wouldn't!" She says. "Try me. You leave me alone and keep away from Austin and I won't release it." I say. "You promise?" She asks. "Not until you do what I ask of you." I say. She nods. "Now tough girl, double cross me and these photos get released." She threatens. "I have your article ready as well." I say. She turns on her heel and walks away. Should be the end of her for now. Robert walk over to me. "Hey the conference is about to start. You coming?" He asks. "Hey can I do coverage on it and make it the cover of the magazine?" I ask. He tilts his head. "Why?" He asks. "Because Robert. I want to do nothing in ruining someone's career. Yes Cassidy was a- you know what. But I can't let myself do that." I say. He nods. "You are wise. I love that about you." He says. I blush. "Thank you." I say. He smiles. "Well let's go see Moon shall we?" He asks holding out his arm. I take it and we walk in.
It was going well so far. "Austin!!!" Reporters called. He looked over at me and smiled. I blush and smile back. He chooses a woman in the crowd. "What is your ideal woman?" She asks. He looks in my eyes. "She is confident and passionate about herself. She is brave even when things are at their worst. She is beautiful in everything she wears. I want to tell you guys that my ideal woman is reporter of pop magazine- Allison Dawson." He says and points at me. I blush out of embarrassment. I don't like attention. "She is the one I was just describing. Ally, I love you. No one in this world can ever change my feelings about you. It's funny how we spent 5 months together and here we are with this passion of love for each other." He says walking towards me. I love you too. "She may not be perfect but she is perfect to me. I love you Ally." He says. I smile while everyone awws. "I love you too." I breathe. He smiles widely. He connects our lips. The awws get louder. Sparks were flying everywhere as I kissed back. He pulled. "Thanks for coming out everyone." He says and takes my hand. We then go backstage. "This is why you wanted me to come?" I ask. He nods and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I giggle and wrap mine around his neck. "Your gorgeous." He says leaning in. "Your hot." I say also leaning in. "I know." He says cockily. Our lips brush against each other and right when they were about to connect, we heard a cough. I looked to source and saw a guy standing there. We pulled away from each other. "Ally this is Jimmy. Jimmy this is Ally." He introduces us. Jimmy looked scary and serious. "N-nice t-to m-m-meet y-you." I stutter. He laughs. "Welcome to the family. Austin's like my son." He says. I smile sheepishly. "Thank you." I say. "Don't mention it. I'm just happy that he's happy. It's been so long since he was this happy. I think i-" Austin cuts him off. "Thank you Dad!" He tease. Jimmy smiles. "Well. See hollywood's new 'it' couple at tonights party!" He said. "Wait so that means-" He nods. "I approve of her Austin. I can tell you love her and she loves you too. Well I have a party to set up. See you in 6 hours. Have fun but not too much fun." He winks and leaves. I blush along with Austin.
"I'm at work." I say. "I know but who says I can't be your office lover?" He asks planting kisses on my neck. I play with his hair. "Only for a few minutes." I say. He nods and sits me on my desk. I wrap my legs around his waist. He then starts kissing me. I kiss back. Soon it was a heated makeout session. Let's just say my papers were all over the floor. "I told you no files when I'm here." He says and moves down to my neck. I tug at his hair. I wanted him. I wanted him real bad. But I can't. I pull away. "What?" He asks. "Hello. It's been a few minutes." I say. He groans. "After the party tonight." I wink. He smiles goofly and leaves my office. What!? No kiss goodbye!!?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to say but Next Chapter is the End!!!!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★★♪♪♪♪♬♪♪♬♪♪♬♪★♪♬♪★♪♪♪♬♪♬♬♬♪♪♬♪♪♪♪♪♬♪