Chapter 9

"What do you mean?" he asks. I fight with myself. Come right out and say it. No. "No never mind." I say and turn away from him. He puts his hand under my chin and makes me face him. "What is it?" he asks. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." I say. He draws his face closer as if reading my mind. I gulp. "I think your an amazing, beautiful, talented girl. Your very dedicated to what you do." He whispers. He thinks I'm beautiful and talented. I blush. "Aww look at your red face." He teases. I pull away from him and lay on the bed. I then cover my face with a pillow. He sits there with his head tilted back, laughing. "Hey B cup!!" He teases once again. I kick him."Stop it!!!" I say now beet red. I can't believe this. Suddenly his laughing stops. I peek out the pillow to see him BLUSH!!!?? I followed his gaze. He was looking at my exposed thighs. I pulled the the shirt down to how far it goes. I don't ever think I was this red in my life. "I'm sorry Als" he says. Als? Must be a new nickname. I smiled. "Apology not accepted." I say. "Oh come on!!" He says and scoots closer to me. I roll over. "No!" I say. I feel his presence right above me but I remain in the pillow. He stradles me and takes my pillow away. "I said I'm sorry." He says. I grab my hair and cover my face with it. "No please. I can see your tips." He teases. I grab the pillow and place it on my chest. "I thought you said you were 'sorry' you perve!!" I reach out and hit him in the chest. "I'm playing but I want to." He says. Ugh! I can't believe this guy. Should I be happy he's taking a liking to me or uncomfortable? "Get off me." I say. "I'm not on you." He tells me. I remove my hair to look at his face. "Are you not really?" I ask. He shift his position to hoover over me. Omg! Kill me now! Calm down! "I am now." He smirks. "Austin please. I would like to go to sleep." I say. "As long as it's with me, you can." He teases. He's making it so hard not to grab and kiss him. His nice pink, soft lips are right in front of me. I bit my lip. He smirked. "Why are you biting your lip?" He asks. "It's getting hard to breathe with you on me. I would like you to get off me." I say. I enjoyed his weight on me. I didn't want him to move. Matter of fact, I wanted to be possessed by him, right here and right now. I blushed. "What are you thinking about?" He asks. "Nothing. I would like you to-" He cuts me off by placing his finger on my lips. "You talk too much. Now lay back and relax. I won't hurt you." He said seductively. I sighed. I then felt his hands under the shirt. Oh no! He made patterns on my thighs.One hand removed the pillow between us. "Don't worry. I am right here. I won't hurt you." He repeated over and over again. His hands inch higher. I jump from the shock. "It's okay. I won't hurt you." He whispers. I soon find the sensation very soothing and drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥