Chapter 4

"Austin Moon is a muti-platnium recording artist who is also an internet sensation. People see him to be rubbish and heartless but I see Austin Moon as this-" I stop right there. I don't know if I should put what I first seen about him down or when he opens up, I should write that down. I got up and went to the conference room. I made myself coffee and then sat down to think. Why is he acting like a spoiled little rich kid? Yes I get that but why is he dating Shelby? No guy has ever wanted to date Shelby until last year when we went to this party and we were wearing costumes. She played me like a doll. I was gone for just a second and then I came back to see her kissing my ex-boyfriend Dallas. Even his name brought me to tears. I really loved and trusted him. The worst part is, he didn't push her away. He just kept kissing her and I left that night in tears. I shook the memory off headed back to my office.
I was done with work and I had a little bit of time to hang out. My phone started ringing. I answered. "Hello?" I say. "Hello. Ally will you pick me up some green apple hair conditioner? Okay thanks." He says and hangs up. What the hell!!?? I sigh. I leave the office and head to the store.
I knocked on the door. The maid Susan opened and smiled. She let me in and walked away. I looked at the pictures. I saw one with Austin and this blonde chick together. He was smiling widely. They looked so happy. I smiled but then I heard foot steps behind me. I turn to see just like yesterday, Austin and Shelby. I think I just barfed in my mouth. She smirked at me as she pulled her chest out more towards him. He didn't seem to notice and I smirked at her. I dropped his picks to his guitar, I'm guessing. He looked over and ran towards me. Shelby glared at me. "I'm so sorry. I was just looking at these pictures and didn't notice these were here." I apologise. "It's okay just sit over there." He said pointing to his sofa. I wink at Shelby. She was boiling. "I'll see you tomrrow Austy." She said. "Yeah what ever." He said and she stomped out of the house. I laugh on the inside. "Who's she?" I ask Austin. He glares at me. "No one of your concern." He snaps. Okay now he is bratty. "I'm sorry for asking and I brought you the conditioner." I say. He smile. "Good girl." He smirks. He tries to grab it but I take it first. "If you want this then you'll answer my questions." I demand. He whines. "Fine. After I take a shower and put this on." He said and snatching it away from me. "Hey! Come back here!!" I shout and run after him. We make it to his huge bathroom. "Woah! Big Bathroom!" I say capturing glances everywhere. I look around but no Austin. He then walks in with just a towel. "Can you get dressed please?" I ask. Turning pink and facing away from him. "This is the bathroom. I can be undressed in here." He smirks. I turn away to leave. "Ah! I don't think so. You are going to bath." He says grabbing my hand. "What!!? I came to interview you not bath in your house." I say. "You brought this on yourself. Should've never been in here." He smirks. I turn to walk away once again. He stops me again. "Oops!" He said and closed the door. I tried to open it but nothing. He just stood there. He then walked over to his tub and got in. I looked away on that part. "Don't be shy. After all you want to get close to me don't you?" He smirked. "Listen Austin. I'm here for work not to be your sex toy okay. Shelby is." I say. He scoffled. "No she is not. I haven't had my first time yet. I want it to be special. I would've but something happened," he mumbled."I'm sorry about that. You seem kind hearted." I say. He laughs. "I'm not what people think of me. I am not conceited. I love helping everyone I can out. I don't always talk about myself. I talk about myself only when I'm telling someone about me. No one has ever been here for me. I am a self taught talent. My parents don't even check on me anymore." He says sadly. "I'm sorry." I say. He nods and then conditions his hair. I noticed how the conditioner brings it to life. I smiled. I noticed I was staring when Austin smirked. "You can always join me." He says. I turn away flushed red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Austin!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥