Chapter 28

"I'm not a baby." I whine. "Your my baby." He says. I blush slightly. "Now open up. Say ah." He says once again. I cross my arms pouting. "It won't work now put the lip away unless you want me to bite it." He smirks. I giggle and push him slightly. "Stop." I say. "Then open your mouth and eat this food. It's delicious. See." He says taking a bite. I blush. "Thank you." I say. I then felt a fork in my mouth. I accept the food. "Your welcome." He smiles. He then continues feeding me.

He looking through my photo albums while I was red in the face. "Aww look at little Ally in her first bikini." He gushed. "Your so fragile. Wow. Yet you still look adorable." He smiles toothly at me. " Okay that's it." I say and take the photos away from him. "Aww why? I was enjoying that." He said. "Because you have a long day ahead of you and so you need sleep." I say. "No I need you". He says. "Um no you don't now bed mister." I say. "Will you come with me?" He smirks. Oh my god! "Sure. No funny business." I say. "Why not?" He frowns. "You have work tomrrow. You need your skin shimmering with no hickeys around." I blush. "I have a stylist who can handle that." He winks. "Is it a she?" I ask. He nods. Why does that pain me? "Don't worry. She can not put her hands on me unless it's for makeup and accessorising." He says. Okay. "Bed mister." I say. "Bed missy." He copied me. "Stop it!" I say. "You stop it!" He says. "Grrr." I growl. "Grrr." He micks. "Ally's sexy." I say. "Yes you are." He says and walks over to me. I roll my eyes and take his hand leading him to my room. "So simple." He says. "Yes. I love everything simple." I tell him. I sit at my desk and look at the time, 10:00㏘.I have until 11 to do this. "That is nice." He says. He was reading one of my poems on my wall. "Be who you are never be who you aren't." I live by it. He sits on my bed and lays back, staring at the ceiling. After 30 minutes, I finished all the articles. Woah! That is the fastest I have ever written articles. I smiled and placed them to the side. Austin came and hugged me from behind as soon as I got up. "I'm bored." He pouted. "Well then entertain yourself." I say. He nods and next think I know, a pair of lips are on my neck. "Austin? I said no funny business tonight." I say. He doesn't reply. "Austin?" I call again. Still no reply. His lips then moved away from my neck. He took hold of me and lead me to my bed. "I have to change." I say. He nods and also strips to his boxers. Oh mama! I bit my lip. I put on my pj shorts and a tank. I laid down next to him. "I caught you looking." He smirked. "I was not." I lie. "It's okay. You seen all of it before." He smirks. "I seen what?" I ask. He points to himself. I blush. "Yes. I did but now I haven't so whatever." I say. "You still can. The offer is still on the table." He winks. "No. Now go to sleep."I say cuddling to him. We cover ourselves with my cover. "You kno-" I kiss him. He kisses back. I did it because if I didn't we'll be up til 1㏂ I hoover over him while my arms were around his neck. He darted his tongue into my mouth once, I opened it. We battle for dominance. He wins. I then slow down our kiss and pull away. He tries to catch his breath. "Night." I say and kiss his cheek and roll off him. "Good night Ally." He says wrapping me into his warm embrace. I smile and soon doze off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★♪♪♪★♬♬♪♪♬♪♪♬♪♬♪♪♬★♪★★♪♪★♪♬★♥♥★♬♬★♪♬♪★★♥♥♪♪♬♪★★★♥♪♬★♥♪★♬★♥♥♥♪♪♬★★♬♪