Chapter 8

"Eeeeeek!" I yelled and tried to cover myself. He smirked. "Relax. I just came to bring you the shirt. And no bra under it please." He said. "Why not?" I ask. I was blushing. "Because it's see-through. If it's just your tits then you should be fine." He said. Was he blushing?  "Out!!" I said. He laughed and turned to leave the bathroom. "What's so funny?" I ask. "B cup" He laughs. "Hey!" I say. He then leaves the bathroom. I sigh of relief. But then my nervousness returns. I was practically naked in front of him.I flush. He even said my bra size. I blush even harder. I shook off the feeling and got in the tub.It was relaxing.

"So then I guess we never got along after that." I tell him. He has that goofy smile on his face, he's excited about something but what? "I'm glad we broke up then.I wouldn't want you to get stuck into that." he smiles. We were actually sitting on his bed and I was telling him why I hated Shelby. He understood and I was going through but didn't give me any information. "Aww thanks." I said. We somehow end up hugging. He pulls away and looks at me. He smirks. "Ally it's a hug. It's not like I was gonna ask you to". He said looking at my red face. He decide to tease me more. "Where will I be sleeping?" I ask changing the subject. "With me of course." He said instantly. I fill with shock. "You worry too much. If not, you can sleep in one of these other huge rooms. No noise can be heard. You'll be all alone." He said. "I hate being alone." He smiles. I'll get my chance. Maybe I'll get to reach of his clear feelings. I didn't want to but I did. "What do you honestly think about me?" I ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥