Chapter 6

I have made alot of progress in 3 months through my coverage of Austin. He opened up to and I did the same. Were polar oppisites. He has his flaws and I have mine. He behaves like a 4-year old in a 17-year old's body. It's kinda cute if you ask me. I haven't been seeing Shelby lately. I hate that girl with a lot of passion. I should ask Austin what happened.
"Ally, you need this article published like now. The fans would love it." Robert praised me. "Thanks but I feel like I need more." I say. He raises his eye brow. "More what?" He asked. "I think it's lacking information. I don't think it's enough." I say. "Well for right now this is enough. It's amazing. It will be featured in this months magazine." He said and walked away. I sighed and looked at the time. It was time for me to meet Austin. I got up and packed up. Once I was done, I made my way to his house.
"Hey!" I say and smile. Since hanging out for 3 months we have been a little more friendly. I won him over once I brought him pancakes. I was in a hurry that day and picked up some from this resturant. I was really in for a burger and fries but I guess not.
"So I haven't seen Shelby for awhile, what happened between ya?" I ask. He shifts uncomfortabley. "Did I say something wrong?" I ask. "No. I broke up with her." He says. I smile for some reason. "Why?" I ask. "Because she said I was not paying enough attention to her. Well excuse me for being a star. I have a schedule you know." He says rolling his eyes. I laugh. "Really? I didn't know that. I came by to tell you that my article is done. I won't be coming here anymore." I say sadly. I don't know why. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I won't be here anymore. I will be doing other projects. It was fun hanging with you these past months." I say and get up. He stops me. He was holding my wrist. "You can visit me anytime. I'm always here. Except Mon.-Fri at the times of 6㏂-6㏘." He says. I laugh. His touch sends shivers up my spine. "So you actually like hanging out with me?" I say smiling a bit. "I said I did. Your awesome. At first you were annoying but your pretty cool." He smiles. I smile. He lets go of my wrist. I looked at him. He was handsome. He was so toned. His blonde hair flopped just the right way. His hazel eyes were amazing. I looked at him and he looked sexy. I bit my lip. What am I thinking!!?? He's a star!! And I'm a reporter. Were from 2 different worlds. "Thanks. I thought you were a jerk and conceited but your not. Your actually. Your sweet and kind." I say. He blushes. "Idiot! Don't say such foolish things." He says and turns his face away from me. "Is the famous Austin Moon blushing?" I tease. "No I am not. But you are. What are you thinking?" He teases. How great you look. I stared at his lips. So full of color and soft. I wonder how it would be, if they were to collide with mine. It seems a bit to good to be true. "Ally. Your staring at me." He says. I blush and look away. He smirks. "Now who's blushing?" He teases. "Shut up!!" I say and turn away completely with my back to him. "Aww come on." He says. He steps closer to me. I feel his breath on my neck. "Your being mean." I pout. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh come on now. You know it's true." He leans over and kisses my cheek. I instantly jump. "What's wrong?" He smirked. I pushed him away. "I have to go." I say. "I want you here tomrrow." He says. "I can't. I have other things I have to do." I sulk. He crosses his arms and pouts. He looks adorable. I gush. "I'll come see you on my days off. But if they ask where, you know nothing". I say. He brightens up and hugs me. I hug him back. It felt good. I didn't wanna pull away. He pulled away slightly and we stared into each other's eyes. Before I knew it, I was leaning in. He was to. I stopped myself. "Umm… I should go." I said and pulled away. I grabbed my stuff and made my way towards the door. "I'll see you in 2 days." I say then leave.
What's wrong with me? Do I like Austin?  Lately he's the only thing on my mind. I felt uneasy. I feel like were so far apart. He was a jerk and now he's this sweet, sensative, charming, handsome, s- Oh my god! I love Austin? This feeling hasn't been returned to me since that guy. I love him? I love Austin! But he might not even feel the same way about me. I shouldn't get my hopes up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥