Chapter 13

I was called into the meeting hall by Robert this morning. I quickly went over. As soon as I walk in through the door, he throws a magazine to my side of the table. "Reporter breaks Austin Moon's heart? " It was the title. What!!? No one knows about this besides me. "You know something about this?" Robert asks me. "No. Well the story behind the title but I don't know how it got out. I didn't do it." I say. He nods and rubs his temples. Please believe me. "Source of information is unknown but your the only one so how can this have happened?" He asks. "I don't know. Believe me. I have nothing to do with that." I plead. A girl from reception comes over. "Ms.Dawson someone's here to see you." She says nervously. "Who is it?" I ask. She bites her lip. I look over at Robert and he nods to let me go. I turn back to the girl. "Austin Moon." She breathes. Oh no! I quickly dash out the room.

"Mr.Moon." I quietly greet. He forces a smile. "I would like to speak to you in private Ms.Dawson." He says calmly. I nod and we walk back to my department into my office.As soon as we walk in, he closes the door and glares at me. He takes out the same magazine that Robert showed me and throws it on my desk. "What's this!!!??" He asks glaring at me. "I don't know Austin. I have no idea where they got this information from I swear it wasn't me." I say almost near tears. "I trusted you. Your just like her. You played with my emotions and make a huge cover story on it!!" He snapped at me. "It wasn't me!! I promise you! It wasn't me! I don't know where they got it from please believe me. I wouldn't betray you!! Please." I pleaded. I walked closer to him. I reached out to him. He had hatred in his eyes. He was flared with anger. "I didn't do it." I cried. This time actual tears rolled down my face. "You have to believe me." I said. He rolled his eyes started for the door. I quickly grabbed his arm. "Austin please. I wouldn't do that you. I-I love you!!" I said pouring my heart to him. He scoffles. "If you did then this wouldn't have happened. You did exactly what she did. You toyed with my heart and emotions. I gave you everythings and showed you everything!! Did that mean anything to you!!!??" He snapped at me. I was pale. "It meaned everything to me!!! I didn't do it!! I love you!!! I wouldn't do that even if my life depended on it. Please, you have to believe me!!" I cried gripping his hand tighter. He pulled his hand away from me. "So what you can release another good story? Well release this. We're done." He said and opened the door. He then walked out. I dropped to my knees crying my heart out. He practically threw it right back to my face. I tried to go after him but the tears wouldn't stop flowing. He was gone. I may never get him back. He also broke up with me. I hope who ever did this is happy. I could just stay here and cry myself to sleep, but no I have a job. I sucked it up and wiped my tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Ally:( Comment and Vote!!!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥