Chapter 18

Everytime I go there now, she's always there. I have distanced myself from him even though it pains me. Everyone knows now. I love Austin Moon. But the real question is, does he love me? I want nothing more than him being happy. If him being happy means thrown under a bus then so be it. Were not as close as we used to be. I was always on one side while he was on the other. Cassidy would be in between but more towards Austin. I can't stand her.

I was walking towards my favorite cafe and there she was. I quietly walked in and ordered. I hope she didn't notice me. I sat and waited. She then came over. Damn! She faked a smile. "Hey Allison!" She said. Eww."It's Ally but hi." I forced a smile. A lady brought my order and walked away. "Listen. You need to stay away from Austin. I had him long before you showed up." She snapped. "Yet you left. I don't think I need to stay away from anyone. Don't think anything is happening because it's not. I'm only there for my job. Our relationship is professional. Nothing more nothing less." I snap back. "Oh please. You would've probably seduced him if I didn't show up the other day. You have your way around." She smirked. She's disgusting. "I am not a whore. I just interview him for my job. What I wear is nothing compared to you!!" I spit. She laughs. "He used you to make himself feel better. That only means one thing." She smirked. I bit my lip. "He used your body but he was thinking about me." She says. I lost my confidence. "What!?" I ask in an almost whisper. "Your pathetic. He would never fall for a girl like you.Do him a favor and stay out his life." She laughed victorious. "No.He loves me and I love him. I won't give up on us." I say. Her laugh falters."You should." She smirked and then pulled out her phone. It was a recording. She pressed play. "Ally is your girlfriend?" Her voice asked. "No she's not. She's a reporter from pop magazine." His voice says. "Does she mean anything to you?" She asked. "Not at all." He said. This brought tears to my eyes. I shot up and darted for the door. I felt her smirking behind me. I ran out the cafe. I was shattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Ally:(

Comment and Vote!!!!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬