Chapter 30

I walked into the place and seen everyone was dressed so elegant and classy. I honestly felt out of place. I have never been to a release party and it's amazing. The mic came on there stood Jimmy. "Thank you guys for coming out here tonight to celebrate the release of Austin's new album and world tour!!" He says. Everyone cheers and claps. Speaking of Austin, where is he? World tour!!?? "This is also the first step when he takes that road of being a man." He says. This gets a few laughs. "Congratulations Austin and Ally on becoming and offical couple. Be careful not to break her heart Austin, she can write an amazing peace on you but make you look like a dirtbag." He jokes. I smile and laugh. "Enjoy the party everyone!!" He says and places the mic down and the music starts blaring through the speakers. I heard his voice. "It's just an illusion." He sang. I smiled and turned to look at him. He smiles handing me a rose. "You look beautiful." He says. I blush. "You look handsome." I say. He smiles and takes my hand. We walk over to the dance floor. We start dancing to the beat. "Your a bit upbeat." I say. "Pop is my main sound." He says doing these awesome moves. I wish I could dance like that. A slow song suddenly comes on. He get together and start to sway. "I want you to know that, no matter what future holds, I'll always be by your side. No one can or will change that." He tells me. "I know Austin. I want you to know that too. Nothing will ever change between us. I know you won't have alot of time for me but, I will always be there to support you." I say. "I will always have time for you." He says. "Your going on a world tour soon." I sadden. He lifts my chin to look at him. I cast my eyes down. "Look at me." He says. I look at him. "Robert didn't tell you did he?"He asks. "Tell me what?" I ask. He let's go me and walks to the dj. The music stops. What is that boy doing? He puts on his guitar. "I wrote this song thinking about you." He said and started strumming. I smile.

♪Oh Oh yeah.♬

♪Okay maybe I'm shy, but usually I speak my mind, by your side I'm tongue tied"

"Sweaty palms I turn red, you think I have no confidence, but I do♬

♪♬Just not with you♪♪Now I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say, yeah♪♪♬

♪♬So forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong, I'm trying my best in this song to tell you what can I do? I'm stuck on you.♪♪♬♬♪

♪♪I'm hoping you feel what I do, cause I told my mom about you, I told her, what can I do ? ♪♪♪♬

♪♬I'm stuck on you. And like the night sticks to the moooooooon giirrrl I'm stuck on you.♪♪♪♬Oh. Oh. Yeah♪♪♬ He walks up to me.

♪♬Look at me, perfectionist, yeah I'm a work-a-holic. But on my phone, I feel at home.♪♪♬

♪♪♬I don't like pools but make my bed, floss to keep my teeth perfect, yea it's true.♪♪♬

♪♪♬I got issues. So I'm singing all the words I'm scared to say. ♪Yeah♬♬♪

♪♪♬So forgive me if I'm doing this all wrong, I'm trying my best in this song, to tell you what can I do? I'm stuck on you♪♪♬♬

♪♪♬I'm hoping you feel what I do, cause I told my mom about you,I told her, what can I do? I'm stuck on you♪♪♬♬♬♪♪

♪♪♬♪And like the night sticks to the moooooooon. Giiirrl, I'm stuck on you.♪♪♬ Oh. Ohh. Yeah. I'm stuck on you♪♬

I was in tears at the end of it all. I smiled. He removed his guitar and gave it to a dude next to him. I instantly ran up and hugged him.He hugged back. I didn't want to smug my makeup so I wiped my tears slightly. "That was amazing." I cried. "Your amazing. I wrote that 3 months ago. I was afraid you might night feel the same for me. Now that I do, I thought why not sing it to you." He explained. I pulled away from the hug and kiss him. It felt like new years. Fireworks above us as sparks flew between us. I smile into it.  He pulls away. "Will you come with me?" He asks me. "Come with you where?" I ask. He smiles and motions for something to be pulled out. "What is that?" I ask. A guy uncovers it. I cover my mouth. "No way!!" I looked at the poster. "Austin Moon featuring Allison Dawson on tour!!" I read. My picture could've been better but hey, I can go on tour!! I hugged him. "Robert wants you to do the total coverage of my tour. You then missy are going to be the editer of pop magazine!!" This was so unreal. I can't wait!! I hugged him even tighter. "Next year of your life, your spending with me." He smirked. I blushed. "I can't wait." I smiled. This just got interesting. A whole year together, touring the world with my boyfriend, I can't wait!!

"This reminds me of when you refused to answer my question and tried to get me to bath with you." I laughed. "Oh did I?" He asked innocently. I chuckle and hit his chest while he laughed. "B cup!" He smirked. "Austin!!" I shout and blush. "No need to get embarrassed. I have seen them with out a bra." He winked. I bit my lip. "Shut up!" I say. He laughs. "I can't wait to go on tour with you". I say, changing the subject. "I can't either. I wanna know how much can those bunk beds take." He smirked. "Are you okay?" I ask. He nods. "Well go take that bath and meet me in my room." I instruct. He nods and does so. I change out of my dress and wear my pjs. He soon comes to my room only in a towel. "Where are your clothes?" I ask. "You said after the party." He smiles cheekily. "Fine." I roll my eyes. We instantly fall back on my bed. It's funny how our whole relationship started as a perfessional matter to a personal matter. I would love to do 'Coverage' on Austin any day. He not the same guy I met months ago. He's the man I fell in love with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it guys!! Do you guys think I should do a sequeal or epilouge? You decide!! Comment and Vote!! I love all of you guys!! 1.2K reads!! Amazing!! Love Me♥ Raura Chapter 1 is up!! Check it out!!

~Ash♥♥♥★♪♪♬♬♪♪♬★♪♬♪★★★♪★♥♥★♬♪♥★♪♪♬♬★♬♬♪♪♥★♪★♬★★♪♬♪★★♥★♥♥♥♪♪♪♪★★♬★♥