Chapter 14

I haven't seen him in 2 days. He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts. I heard his house is bombarded with paparazzi. He hasn't left his house in days it's all my fault. If only I had known who revealed this information. He has been getting some serious hate. Most of them involve him using females and throwing them to side afterwards. How can people say that when he's the one that got hurt? So cruel. This brought more tears to my eyes. I quickly wiped them once I seen Robert come over to me. He tapped my shoulder and walked into the meeting room. This was our code for, we need to talk. I slowly rose up but only to fall back into my seat from the lack of oxygen to my brain. Only Austin was all over my brain, I even forgot how to breathe for a brief moment. I love him and no matter what he says, I will always be faithful to him. I quickly rushed to the meeting room.

"You have to put your coverage on hold. Just until this incident blows over. " He explains. "I understand. Have you contacted A- I mean Mr.Moon?" I ask hope in my eyes. "No. Not since 2 days ago. I'm sorry." He says. "By any chance do you think I can go see him to tell him about the postponing of the coverage?" I ask. He nods. "Just don't get mobbed." He laughs.I slighly chuckle and force a smile. He pats my head and leaves the room. I have to see you.

I knocked on the door. Susan opened it slightly to see if it was the media. I smiled as soon as I seen her. She waved. She opened the door fully allowing me to come in and quickly shuts it."Is Austin here?" I ask. She nods."He's in his room. Knock before you enter." She says and walks away. I walk up the stairs and notice a red piano in the hallway. It was almost right across from his room. I couldn't help myself,so I sat down and looked at all the keys. I started playing. "Never known a guy like you before." I sing. "Someone who can make me smile when I'm falling down on the floor." I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turn around slowly. I look up to see Austin staring at me."Austin!" I stand up.His look pierced right through me."What are you doing here!?" He glared. This made my throat go dry. "I-I " I stutter to find the right words. "Answer me!" He shouted. "I came to see you." I say almost to tears. I was happy just by looking at him. He had on sweats and a tank. His blonde hair was kind of messy. I like it. His glare turns icy. "Austin look I'm sorry about the leaking of your personal life but I promise you it wasn't me." I say. He chuckles. "It wasn't you? Then who was it!!??" He shouted getting closer to me. I felt small compared to him. "Trust me. It wasn't me." I say. I then felt my waist against the piano. "Trust you?" He scoffles. "You betrayed my trust. You didn't release it but you had the information." He shouts in my face. Tears stream down my face and I can feel him so close yet so far. He was in my reach but I couldn't touch him. I love this man. "Austin I love you please. Why won't you believe me?!!" I shout. I was getting mad now. "Because you basically just threw my emotions back in my face. You got to know more about me than I knew about myself. Then suddenly my private life comes out 2 days after that. How could you do that to me!!!?? I trusted you!!" He said then hit the piano in frustration. "I didn't do it. You basically are throwing my heart back in my face. I care for you. I love you please. I need you". I plead putting my arms out for him. He turns his head away from me but our bodies remained close. Tears were still flowing. He wouldn't even look at me. I put my arms down and wiped my tears. "I came to tell you that my coverage of you has been postponed. I came to tell you in person so I can see you. I guess since your angry at me, I'll just get going." I sniff and try to get out the corner on the piano but he wouldn't budge. "I would like to go please." I say while putting my hands on his chest. His breathing was constant. He suddenly puts his lips on mine. I kiss back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥