Chapter 16

He didn't move. "Austin?" I call out. He ignores me and grabs me. Next thing I know, I'm on his bed. I thought he was mad at me. Tina must've encountered with him. I cringe at the thought. He kisses me with roughness. I try to pull away once again. "Are you resisting me?" He asks. I shake my head. I hear my zipper being unzipped. He looked sexy but this was not right. He is angry and wants to please himself with my body. He's lucky I love him. "So you believe me?" I ask. He removes my clothes and his. He covers us and enters me.
" I can take it." I said as he thrusts roughly. "Take your anger out on me.I can take it." I whispered into his ear. I wanted his love. Even though I may never get it. My chest pained in heartache. The bed creaked. I twisted the sheets with one hand and he held my other. "I love you." I moaned. "Tell me you love me." I say to him. He increased his speed. I felt like crying but whatever to make him happy. He then hit the jackpot. "Austin!!!" I clung to him. "I love you. Please say something." I said. He didn't respond. I held him closer to me. I soon cried myself to sleep. "I love you too. I always will." I heard him whisper before falling asleep. I weakly smiled.

"How could you do that!!!?" I yelled at her. "Because Moon broke my sister's heart!! I guess now their even. He got his heartbroken publicly and he ignored you. Now my sister can move on." She smirked. "What happened between him and your sister for you to do that to him?" I asked. "As soon as she released an amazing article on him, he got record labels everywhere. He didn't even aknowledge my sister". She snapped. "No your sister left him!!! He was so sad. He was near tears when he opened up to me!!!"I spit. "What!?" Her eyes widen. "Yes. She left him. She saw him 2 days ago." I say. She falls to the ground. "No! She swore she didn't. She lied to me!!" She was near tears. "Tell Moon I'm sorry and as for Cassidy, my sister, she has another thing coming." She said went out the door. Austin loved Cassidy. They were together for sometime. This brought tears to my eyes. What is Tina going to do? I wiped my tears and went to my office. I have to protect my Austin.

"Hi. You must be the reporter from popmagazine."A  blonde girl approaches me. "She's here for coverage on him. This is Cassidy." Susan said. C-Cassidy?  I looked at her. She was beautiful. She was nothing compared to me. She was wearing curls that fell perfectly on her face. She was in heels and a dress. She looked like a model. "Where is he?" I ask Susan. "He's in his room. Nothing like last time please." She says winking. I blush and hide my face. "What do you mean?" I ask beet red. Cassidy looks on. Susan moves her hands out of Cassidy's site and does hand gestures. I blush. "Sorry." I say. She smirks. "Your pretty loud. You practically h-" I cut her off. "I'm going to see him now." I say. She winks and Cassidy follows behind. I knock on the door. He opens the door just like last time, sweats, tank and messy hair. I bit my lip. "Hey." I say smiling slightly. He cracks one to then looks behind me. "Hey." He says and walks out his room. He pulls me closer to him. "Stay close." He whispers. I nod and we walk downstairs. "Why are you here?" He asks looking at her. "I came to apologise about Tina releasing our story and I also wanted to tell you that……" She trails off. "That what?" He asks. I bite my lip. Please don't say it. "I love you." She said . And she said it. I bit my lip harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥