Chapter 12

It's been a few days since then and I was at the office looking for my notepad. I retraced all my steps today and it was no where to be found. I checked where I usually put it and nothing. I looked up and seen my co-worker Tina. She had my notepad. "Tina? Why do you have my notepad?" I ask. She looked suspicious. "Y-you left i-it in the……meeting r-room." She said. I took it from her and she quickly walked away before I can say anything. That was weird. Why would she have that? I shook it off. I then returned to my work schedule.
I was on my way to see Austin and I seen Tina talking to some dude. She was laughing and giggling. I was about to walk away when something caught my eye. She gave him a paper and he smirked. He then handed her an envolope. She looked inside and nodded her head. I was going to call out to her but it's not my business. I kept walking to his house. I got there and the usual.
"So what does this make us?" I ask. Although he hasn't admitted to having any feelings for me, I took it as he did. He expressed his feeling through action. I guess he does like me, well I hope. He looks over at me. "Well?" I ask. "I gave you my prized possession and you did the same. Do I have to answer that question?" He says. I shake my head no. He puts his guitar down and walks over to me. He pats my head. "Good girl." He laughs. "No. I am……" I trail off. "Your what?" He teases. "I am… your girl?" I say sounding more like a question. He smiles gently. "Yes and don't forget that." He says and walks away from me. I smile brightly. Yes! I'm his girlfriend!!! I think I even danced a little because he was looking at me weird. I cleared my throat and he started laughing. I hit his chest  and he continues. He takes hold of my wrists. "Your so fragile." He chuckles. I pout. "Am not!!" I say. "Yes you are. Your even cute with that face on."He teases. I blush. "Adorable." He says. I turn away from him. "Aww-mm" I cut him off by kissing him. I pull away. "Stop it!" I say. He smirks. "Not just yet." He says. "Wh-mmph",he cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back. It was a little short makeout session. I heard a shuffle and pulled away to look at the source of the sound. Susan was standing there smirking at me. She then winked at me and walked away. Dang! He looked at me. "I trust you. Don't ever ruin it." He whispers and lowers his lips to my neck. He puts little kisses on it. "I trust you too. I wouldn't want to betray it. You can rely on me." I say. He pulls his head back and looks me in the eye. "What?" He says. "Rely on me. You won't have to worry. Just rely on me." I say. "Unbelievable." He whispers and crashes his lips on mine. I guess he accepts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥