Chapter 25

"Austin? I really have to go." I breathe. "Just a couple more minutes." He whines and sucks on my neck. I moan. No I need to leave or Robert will be furious. "That's what you been saying for the past hour. I don't have a couple more minutes. I have an article to write and print." I say. He sinks his teeth into my neck causing a massive hickey. Oh no! I have to hide that. "Please?" He pouts. "No mister. Maybe after work." I wink. "Or in my car. It has a lot of room. Don't worry, windows are tinted. You see out but not in." He winks. "I have work right now. You do too." I say. "No. Jimmy said I don't need to come in this week so more time for us." He teases. I blush. I can't believe I'm about to do this. "See me at my office during lunch hour. It's completely empty in the office". I wink. "Make sure files are no where in sight." He winks. I smile while blushing. "Okay and be as quiet as you can be." I say.He looks at me. "Your telling me this!? Take your own advice. But I have to admit, it does turn me on". He smirks. I push him off me. "Shut up!!"I turn red. He kisses my chest slightly then pulls away fixing my top. "Keep these as nice and firm as they are right now." He says and winks. "Your something." I say. I get up and pull my skirt down slightly. Men. He just watches me. He stands up and clips my bra. He then straightens out me top. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind. His head sinks back to my neck. "I have to go." I say and pull away. I turn around to peck his lips but he doesn't want that. I slap his chest and he pulls away. "See you then." I say and walk away.

I couldn't make any mistakes today. I written my article and it was being view by Robert. "Cassidy Warner? She used to be a writer here." He recalls. "What happened to her?" I ask. "She was jealous of your work. She used to be a writer also. Everytime an assignment came up, you'd beat her to it and she would get frustrated. I then gave her the coverage for Austin when he just recently started his career but after 7 months of coverage, she quit and no body heard from her until she came back last month." He tells me. I nod. So that's why she said I stole her job. "Woah! Where did you get all this information from?" He asked. "Her only blood sister, Tina. She writes for us." I tell him. He nods and continues reading. After 4 minutes he looks up at me. "So?" I ask. "This is the cover right here. I'll see what photos we have available." He says and gets up but stops so suddenly. He looks at my neck. "Hum? What's this?" He asks touching my hickey. I turn away and blush. "Nothing." I say. He laughs. "Keep it to a limit." He says and winks. "I meant hide those better." He says. I was beet red. Does he know about my relationship? He must've read my mind because he nods his head and chuckles. "Your an exception. Keep up he good work." He says and leaves. I'm an exception? He now definately knows. I walked back over to my desk. My phone buzzes. I look at it and pictures keep coming from an unknown number. I looked at them. This is from this morning. Oh no! No! No! No! Who is this? "You fight fire with fire, you get more flames. Leave Austin Moon alone or I swear these photos will be leaked. I'll put different guys faces on here except Austin's. You'll then be known as a whore. Try me bitch and I promise you this." The text message read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out Love Me♥Raura and tell me if you guys would read it!!??? Comment and Vote!!!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥★♪♪♪♬♬♪♬♪★♪♪★♪♪★♬♬★♪♪♬♬♪