Chapter 23

I looked at Austin's shimmering face. He seemed to lighten up when he saw I was awake. He rushed to my side. "Ally!!" He called. I smiled. He saved me!! He came to my rescue. I called for him and he answered. He embraced me. I cried on his shoulder. "It's okay. I'm right here.Your safe now." These were tears of joy with a hint of sadness. He came after me when he should most. But then again he didn't when he knew he done wrong. "I'm sorry for earlier." He said as he pulled away slightly to look at my face. "Austin I-" He puts his finger to my lips and shushes me. "I was an asshole. I hurt you. All I want is to be happy but the only thing that does make me happy is you." He said looking at me in the eyes. "I was selfish and didn't think about your feelings. I want to make you happy. Tell me how I can do that."He says. "Cassidy." I say. "Cassidy?" He asks. "You would've done things with her if I didn't show up tonight." I say and look away. Few more tears slip. I am such a baby. "No I wouldn't have. Your the only one, I swear." He says. "But you kissed her tonight. You would've if I-" He cuts me off. "I wouldn't do that to you. After what happened to you earlier, I realized you mean much more to me than I thought." He says. "You saved me. I'm happy you did but with Cassidy..." I trail off. "She's using you Austin.She's a bitch. She is using you to ge back at me for stealing her job three years ago." I say. He looks at me as if he already knew. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. He chuckles bitterly. "I know. She thinks her little act has me hooked but no. I known from her return suddenly." He says. "Come again?" I say. "She has something waiting for her. You just wait. I know I hurt you but I had to get what her intension was." He says and wipes my tears. "That recording she showed you about me saying you meant nothing to me was fake. She edited it. Her real question to that answer was do I feel anything for her? I answered nothing at all. That kiss also meant nothing." He says. I look up and see now he was on the verge of tears. "I hurt you. I hate myself for putting you through all that heartache just so I can get something out of something. I love you. I hope you understand." He finishes. He then starts to get up. I hold his hand. I smile up at him. "I understand. I love you too." I say. He smiles weakly at me. "You wanna make me happy?" I ask him. He nods. "Kiss me." I say. "I don't deserve to kiss your precious lips." He says turning away. "I wouldn't be here if you didn't save me. Now kiss me." I say. He blushes slightly and turns towards me. "Your hurt and you might have a cold." He points out. "Just shut up and kiss me." I say."But what if-" I pulled his shirt and brought his face closer to mine. I then smashed our lips together. He hesitantly kissed back so I kissed harder. He then started to kiss back while relaxing. I smiled. Glad I have my Austin back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you sure??? Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥