Chapter 24

I was under his care for the last 3 days. My ankle felt alot better then it did then. I wonder what happened to Dallas even though I can take a guess. "Austin? Did you kill him!?!" I panic.He chuckles. "No. I only knocked him out. I would've but it was cold and you were almost completely naked and it was pouring. I didn't want you getting sick." He explains. I smile and hug him. "So..." I say. We never really talked about the kiss that just happened a few days ago. "I'm removing that bandage." He said and left the room. I quickly got up and tried to follow him. It was too late because by the time I got up, he came back. "What are you doing?" He asked. I froze for a moment. "Um...I..." He cuts me off. "Get back on that bed right now!!" He ordered. I chuckled and sat back on the bed. He took hold of my leg. He slowly dragged his fingers to my ankle. I enjoyed the sensation. I missed that feeling. I close my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asks. I opened my eyes and looked at him. "What do you mean? " I ask. "Never mind." He said continued unbandaging my ankle. Once he finally got it done, he sanatized it the planted a kiss. I smiled. He helped me down to try walking. I did and it was awesome. He removed my head yesterday. I glad there was only minor injuries. He was soon across the room from me. He was staring at me. "What?" I ask. He shakes his head and bites his lip. I sit on the bed and motion for him to come forward. "Tell me Austin......what's going through your mind?" I say pointing to his head. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I don't deserve you, but I can't let someone else call you theirs. I feel so stupid to let Cassidy win when you were the winner the whole time. You won my heart and soul, trust and love. She may feel like she's getting somewhere with me but no she is still on base one." He explains. I lay him down and stradle him. "Enough about her. I want to be happy with you." I smile. He smirks. "Oh really? I thought you hated me." He frowns. I can never hate him. "I love you. I can never hate you. Now what's our status?" I ask. "I love you too. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I smile. "You better kick Cassidy under a bus. My new article is blowing every body away with the help of Tina." I say. "You didn't answer my question." He says. I look him. I kiss his sweet, soft, pink lips. "Does that answer?" I ask. "Yes. Now would you get off, your kind of in my friend zone", he says akwardly. "Can you have Susan make me a bubble bath?" I ask. He nods. He slowly rolls me to the side. He then gets up and goes to Susan.

"You seem relaxed." He smirks. "I am. Thank you Susan!!!" I shout to her. "Your welcome!!" She shouts back. I smile and look at him. He was gone. I looked around but nothing. "Austin?" I call out. I looked over to the door. It was locked so he must still be here. I ws going to call him once again, I felt a hand touch my stomach. "Aaaaah!" I shouted. He popped his head up. I hold my hand to my heart. "You scared the life out of me!!" I said and hit his chest. He laughs and moves closer to to me. His hands were wondering but they seemed to know exactly what they were doing. He somehow managed to take my stop. "You know with all this water......I can't bring happiness." He smirks. I roll my eyes. I then felt something bulge through me. I grab hold of his shoulders. He smiles to my reaction and slowly unplugs the tub. New water filled once the old was gone. He plugged it back. He then crashes his lips on mine. It seemed like forever since we last hooked up. He trails down to my neck once he wins in my mouth. I just close my eyes and enjoy what pleasure is about to be brought to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out Love Me♥Raura!!! Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥