Chapter 11

I walked over to him. "Your the most lovable person I know. If she didn't see that in you then that's her loss. I mean look at you. Your really sweet and any woman who tends to break your heart didn't deserve you in the first place." I tell him. He weakly smiles at me. "I want to make you happy. I'll do what I can to make you happy." I say. He wraps his arms around my waist. "What do you think about me?" He asks. This is it. Either tell him or lose him for good. "I know your the most talented and hot musician that people love. You tend to light my mood even on my darkest days." I smile up at him and wrap my arms around his neck. I felt this intimacy between us. "How do you feel about me?" He asks me. This is it!! Tell him!! "I like you." I stutter out. He smiles. "How do you feel about me?" I ask. "I don't need to reply. I can just show you", he says then places his soft lips on mine. I kiss him back without hesitation. He pulls me closer to him. He licked my lips. I accepted. His tongue darted into my mouth and explored. I held my moan. He then pulled away from my lips and trailed kisses down my jawline to my neck. I tilted my head back, giving him more access. He pulled away then. He released me. "Come with me. I will show you everything." He whispers holding out his hand. I take it and he leads us to the room where we were last together. He takes off his shirt. I look at all his details. He walks towards me. We fall back on the bed. My clothes slowly come off my body. I was only left in underwear and a bra. "Beautiful." He whispers. He then unclasps my bra and removes it. My chest was now exposed. He looked at it and blushed. He then starts to put little kisses on them. I grip the sheets. He pulls off his boxers along with my underwear. I am amazed!! He sucks on my sweet spot. I feel something bulge through me. I arch my back. He holds my hand. "Austin..." I moan out. "Ally..." He moans out. We called out each other's name like it was natural to do. His mouth was all over my chest. I hold onto his back. I can feel him harden. I gasp. He takes this chance and brings his tongue back into my mouth. We fight for dominance. He wins. He moves back to my neck. He played with my chest as he did. He moved to them. I sunk my nails into his back. He then started to thrust into me. For his first time, he was pretty go at it. I ran my fingers through his hair. I then wrapped my legs around his waist. He went deeper. I moaned and twisted the sheets. I wanted to tell him I love him and not like him. He hasn't admit any feelings for me. He just brought pleasure to both of us. "Oh!" I moaned and he released. We layed still. He would give me little kisses every once in a while. After we both released, he pulled out. "I love you." I finally said. He smiled. His lips moved but I couldn't make out what he said. He stroked my hair til I fell asleep. Best night of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intense Chapter. Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥