Chapter 12

The night with Louis went well, we went and picked up a pizza at a little diner and watched two movies afterwards.  I fell asleep on his shoulder in the middle of the second one and he carried me up to my room.  I didn’t want him to leave, but he insisted I needed my sleep, kissed my forehead, and left.

Over the past week, the media has spotted me and Louis going to various places together, whether it’s milkshake city or literally just going to the grocery store.  I am now all over the internet and magazines, and girls are freaking out.  I haven’t read the stories word for word, I don’t want to know what kinds of stories they’re making up.

‘To make up for how he behaved at my birthday dinner’, Lou took me out to a nice dinner two days ago, and since then, I’ve been falling for him even harder. 

But I have to say, I do hate the amount of girls that feel the need to follow him everywhere.  Any of the boys.  You can’t walk down the sidewalk without someone either already waiting for them outside their house, or just asking to have their autograph.  They always satisfy the fan’s wants whenever they can, but Louis knows I get annoyed, so he tries to brush them off without being rude.  

As of right now, Niall and Harry are skyping with Alexa and Molly while Louis and I are sitting on the couch together.  They seem to like them a lot, and they already exchanged numbers so they could ‘keep in touch’.  It makes me happy to know that they’re finally having their dream come true, however unrealistic they thought it was before.

“Alright boys, time to say good-bye.” I behind the two of them and they look up at me in disbelief.

“Noooo, we’re just talking!” Harry hits my wrist.

“Then talk to them on your skype account. Out of my house.”

“But I have to stay here with my boyfriend.” He looks at me completely seriously, but I can’t help but laugh and push him out of his chair.

“Leave!”

“Alright ladies, stay on in 10 minutes, I’ll add you.” He waves and him and Niall walk out, and Lou and I say good bye to the girls.

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, just like he always does.  ”So what are we doing tonight?”

I turn around wrap my arms around his waist, looking up at him, and put my feet on his. “I don’t knooooow.”

He kisses me softly, “Well we could..” and he kisses me again. “Or we could…” and again.

I lean my head against his chest.  ”I don’t care what we do.”

“Well we have to do something!”

“You think of something, I don’t know anything around here.”

“Let’s go on an adventure.”

“What kind of adventure?”

“Well, I don’t know.  Adventures just happen, don’t they?”

“Well you must have something in mind.”

“Hmm, do you like helicopters?”

“Well, I must say that I’ve never been on one before, why?”

“He grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs, “Come on, you need to get changed.”

“For what?”

“We’re going on a helicopter ride.” 

“Louis, it’s 3:00 in the afternoon, how are you planning on taking me on a helicopter ride?”