Chapter 19

The boys had three shows in Manchester the next two days, and it seemed like Molly and Alexa’s phones were going off more than mine, from exactly who I suspected.

“So what exactly has been going on with you guys and your boys?”

“What do you mean our boys?” Molly looks so innocent.  Yet I’ve known her for way too long.

“Alright Molly, have you and Harry been talking this whole time?”

“Uhh..”

“You didn’t even bother to tell me?!” I obviously wasn’t mad at all, but I had no clue it was going on until I saw the way they kept looking at each other last night.

“Well, I mean, it’s not a big deal..” Beside her her phone vibrates against the table and I raise my eyebrows.

“Not a big deal?! You’re basically in a relationship with a boy that you idolized back home and couldn’t stop talking about which annoyed me to the ends of the earth, not to mention he’s part of a famous boyband, and you didn’t bother to tell me! Especially when I’m with him half the time?!”

She bites her lip, raises her eyebrows, and tries to stop a smile.  ”He’s so..”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear it all the time. He’s so perfect and his curly locks, ohh,” I make my voice higher and mock what she used to say all the time before I left.

“But I’ve actually gotten to know him now..”

“Molly, you know I’m kidding. You honestly think I was mad? I’m so happy for you!”

She smiles and she looks honestly happier than I’ve seen her be in a few months. Her home life had been rough lately.

“You two are literally perfect together, holy cow, you make me wanna puke. But I’m just letting you know, since you’re here now, expect hate. People have gone crazy these days. But don’t listen to any of them.”

“Have you seen you and Louis? And what do you mean..”

“I don’t think you understand.  We used to live in America.  No one knows about them in America, I don’t even understand how you found out about them.” She shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly. “Everyone here knows them, and practically everyone loves them.  Everyone has a dream with every single one of them, and when someone comes in and crushes that dream, they act like you ruined their whole life.”

“Well this could be awkward…”

“Don’t worry about it, it gets old. As for you, Hannah,” her and Alexa look up from unpacking their stuff in my room, “when are we going to get you with Zayn?”

She shrugs her shoulders. “Seriously guys, you may be good enough for them, but not me.”

Me, Molly, and Alexa all exchange shocked glances. “You seriously think you’re not good enough for Zayn?!” I look at her in exasperation.

She throws her clothes down on the floor.  ”Okay, literally, you three are perfect. Honest. Sarah, i’m surprised you haven’t broken up the boys because they all want to date you.  Molly, seriously, you look like a model.  You and Harry would be perfect together.  And Alexa, you’re practically a 20 on their rating list.  Niall would be crazy not to fall for you, you two are the perfect fit.  Come on, he was interested in you the second he saw your picture.  Zayn literally doesn’t know who I am.”

“Okay, Hannah, stop. You don’t think you’re pretty? You’re flawless. I don’t understand how you don’t see that. He doesn’t know who you are? He has no way of knowing who you are. He hasn’t ever seen a picture of you, he talks to me the least out of everyone. And come on, you know everything about the kid, you know he loves intelligence and he looks on the inside and blah blah blah, you have every right to go for this kid and he has every reason to fall for you.  And besides, we’re going shopping tomorrow.  The first time we’ll all get to see them together, for a big thing, is New Year’s Eve party.”