35° The chance

Lance's POV

"No fucking way. You kidding, right?"
She asks in disbelief with a wide-opened shocked mouth.

"Are you now saying that am a liar?"
I asked as i picked another piece of the pizza that was beside me and shoved it into my mouth.

Its now five months that we have been dating with Mars.
Lol, did i just say FIVE MONTHS? Yeah okay i thought it was two years. Whatever.

I honestly can't tell you how the heck this whole thing worked out. She's more of a female best friend to me. Something am thrilled that she is so close to me than i could have allowed.

"Oh please, who doesn't know that inner squirrel character!"
She smirked while still fixed on her laptop typing some of her stuffs.

I took the laptop from her lap and placed it on the night stand. I dragged her down the bed and hopped on her.

"You better take those words back. Am warning you."
I stare straight in her eyes trying my best to keep my serious composure expression on check.

"Lame threat."
She shrugged.

I smiled aimed to proof her wrong. I lowered my head close to her face. Slowly moved my face to her neck area. Close enough that i breathed on her skin which formed goosebumps.

You ain't going to escape this as much hard you try to ignore the chills am giving you now.

Strategically i trailed my way to her ear planting warm kisses. I sucked her ear pinnà as if i have been trained to.
That surely met her core since she started struggling her way out of my charms.

"I take my words. I've swallowed them and will poop them later in the day."
She squealed in defeat.

She got me there. I bursted into a victorious amused laughter as i laid on the bed next to her.

Oh crap. She can also be childish. What more are you Ice?

"Great. Now I've forgotten then punchlines for the article. Thanks creep."
Before she takes her laptop, i drew her into my arms and kissed her on the forehead.

"You really are something babe."
I openly admitted and the genuine blush on her face is priceless. I withdrew from the embrace and removed my shirt as i hopped out of the bed.

"I have to take a shower. Dad wants me at the office in an hour's time."

"As always." She uttered that i could barely hear her since i had turned on the shower.

Mars you better not be emotional. You'll make me fuck your brains out right now in a quickie which has never been my thing all so that you forget.
Damn she's always a turn on.

I took a quick clean up and curved my lower part with the towel. Not that i don't want her to admire how loaded her boyfriend is but instead i don't want to get all sexual dirty on her.
I promised myself not to force her into making love with me as much hard that it is for me, something about her makes me give her the option. When she is ready, i will be there to satisfy her fully, manly sweetness.