42° To more life🥂

Mar's POV

"Honey where are the car keys?"
I shouted from the living room.

He didn't respond so I dragged my lazy ass to the bedroom. I looked around and couldn't find him.

Games, huh?!

I felt a grip on my waist as he hugged me from the back.
"Babe we have some hours, come let me mess you up."

I couldn't withhold the excitement he gave me naturally. All my back pressed against his chest and front gave me chills.
Just by his touch only.

"Well Mr, permission not granted. We still have some cartons to pack up."
I tried to reason out as I refused to be seduced by his masculinity.

"Point of correction," he carried me on his arms and placed me on the bed, "I didn't get him hard. You did the magic love. Do me justice."
I watched him remove his shirt.

Just an year ago this scene only occurred in romance movies I randomly used to watch.
Now here I am. Being the 'Juliet'.

He leaned on my chest. I held him in my arms and played with his hair.
"You the best gem I've ever received."
I confessed as I kissed his ear.

"Well would say I witched you but in real sense I don't know what you gave me. Am just insanely in love with you."
In his deep voice, he uttered.

He looked up into my eyes.
Lol, my cheeks are pink as heck. I can feel them.

I let myself fall into the cherry. Lost, we kissed passionately like we have no tomorrow. Teasingly I bit his lip.

"Woman, they ain't tacos."
He caressed my cheeks as I laughed out loud.

Seriously..who compares his lips to tacos; heavenly tacos?

Warmly he laughed back.
Magic of my gifted laugh.

One of the best things to hear is your boyfriend's laugh. Nothing can beat that out.

×××××××××

Lance's POV

They say a woman's love can make you do wonders.

Truly I have seen that phrase come true with me.
Here I am driving us out of this town.

She removed her hair from the bun, opened the window, switched on the radio and just laid beside me.
Beside me.

Swear she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met and in years to come I'll still chose her.

From a partyholic, spoilt son and just one night stands type.  Who more or less hated being in a relationship. Scared much of commitments, limits, restrictions and stuffs that are dragged with it all. Who wasn't ready or willing to be involved in and here he's happy to put her his first priority.

If that's not what love does to people, I honestly don't know what am feeling then.

She changed my life around. Showed me what I was really missing out. She made me do things I never thought I would be able to. I am now owning my life away from my old man's expectations.

Of course he wasn't up for the idea of me quitting my job but he'll have to accept cause am not turning back.
I'm experiencing something new and great with someone very special to me.

"You need to stop staring at me and concentrate on the road. You haven't yet given me a junior yet."
She chuckled softly as the wind blew her hair to dance out.

"Okay baby. You're just very glowing."

"Just one in a million."
She uttered as the song one in a million by Ne-Yo sang on the stereo.
I smiled as I related to the lyrics.

To me your worth a trillion your one in a million, I'll never find a woman like you.

I picked her hand and kissed her on the palm. I'll take care of her and wife her soon.

I felt her hand manuvered on my thigh and that gave me chills.
"Don't be nasty baby, am driving."

"You need to be a hard driver. Let me teach you."
Seductively she moved her hand to my manhood and played with it.

"Fuck am parking the car."

THE END

wynnemsorh❤️