36° The deep phase

Mars' POV

Yeah, today i let my guard down.

I leaned my back on the door frame, one hand undoing my ponytail and the other sluggishly undoing the dressing robe and exposing the caged red set sheer lingerie i had worn.

Honestly i don't know why i got this crappy idea but whatever, i deserve to show him what he actually has.

I let the robe fall on my feet as i stood still absorbing and maintaining all the attention he has now given me. The hungry animal eyes, firm body gesture and frozen state is quite thrilling than i thought it would be.

I don't wanna lose the vibe of the moment since am the one making this move. I want it. I need it. I've been craving for it.
All the moments I've tried to calm my horny hormones from his touches. The meltdowns.
They surely deserve this ease.

I walked straight to where he had stood and made sure to keep my seduction charms check. He is worth more.
The new experience I've felt with him is worth this trial. I know am not that perfect-good at this but won't let those pessimistic devils dive into my veins. Not now.

Been planning for this whole thing the whole of last week. Weird, i know.
Wasn't sure of how i was to take control but since i figured a surprise here and there, surely it came to my aid.

I flowed with the song Motivation by Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne. As i steadily closed the distance between us.

I could feel his short aroused breaths caressing my already exposed skin full of goosebumps before him.

"Honey i thought it was my treat."
He scoffs as i moved my hands on his chest.

I couldn't help but giggle.
"Well plans changed."

With that he held me tight by my bums, lifted me up and laid me sit on the kitchen counter facing him.

"Fuck! What did i do to deserve this diamond."
He whispered on my ear as he trailed kisses on my cheeks making me chuckle like a teenager from the teases.

"Maybe you bought the quarry. Who knows?"
I softly uttered back moving my hands letting my fingers caress his hair. He moved closer that i could feel the dragon awakened.

"Wow! You..."
Before he could continue, she placed a finger on his lips to shush him.

"No more talks, Just kiss me already creep."
He genuinely smiled embracing the heat of the moment.

Finally the day of reckoning! I will be the best you ever had Lance. Not that i want to brag but i will make you fly on the royalty seat that you deeply deserve. Owning what is mine with no conditions.

With those vows bubbling in my now cloudy mind, i didn't waste time. I let myself feeble and vulnerable to his display.
Submission.

He moved my hips towards him that the two Mr and Mrs are facing each other. I crossed my legs on his waist as he rained on me with deep turned on kisses.

I swiftly help him remove his vest and the feeling of being skin to skin with him made my mind blurry. I leaned front that our chest grind on each other.

Lost i let him control the steps.
Fuck! Been ages can't remember how it is being the remote.

Like as if he is familiar with the episodes, he lifted me up and carried me back to the bedroom. I help him take off my lingerie which am happy he did.
The go getter motive he has made me more wet from just his touch.
That's how weak i am at his dismay.

Still cuddling and romancing, he laid me back on the bed as he took of his shorts. I couldn't get my eyes off him not that i was even willing to.
With all the godliness he portray I'd rather strip him naked every single minute of the day.

He kissed me hard enough on the lips before trailing them downwards on my chest. He cupped one of my breast on his firm palm while on the other he suckled playing with the weak part.

I let off loosely moaning. The turned on demon in me popped out and i was moving anxiously wanting him so badly.
Not in any rush, he took care of every single bit and that summed it up.

The prince charming.
My fucking Prince.

"I will always love you Ice. You're mine and no one else."
He spoke as he planted tender kisses on my belly to my downtown.

"Fuck."
That was the only word that my mind could produce. He has corrupted my everything and now here i am drinking his manly waters.

Playing with my crit, i let out my first orgasm. That didn't make him stop rather that motivated him and i let out several before he lifted up back to face me.

"You are so sweet and gorgeous baby."
He raise my legs upwards and i crossed them on his waist as he moved himself closer in.

A tear dropped on my blushes pink cheek.
Who would have thought i would find love in this world?
The overwhelming joy i feel is inevitable.

I let him in. Into my craft so he can work on art in me. Paint all blue, black, red whatever. Just for something beautiful to be created.

He made sure i was comfortable with every move. Like a flower fragile, he watered me down and fed me enough sunlight that i could blossom his life out. I let the woman power be crowned queen on this next level we take to our fate that we know about.

I have been forever in fear of letting go of my dark past but he made me broom the toxicity and accept it as part of me. Let it not define my forever. To him, i agree. He made me feel alive again.

I accept him for the way he is. As incredible as he is with his flaws and imperfections, he is my creep.

Sweat becoming our language on the moonlight. Lost in each others, the tables got changed. I could feel him more. A part of my body organs. The bond strengthened and the deep heat on us is priceless.

wynnemsorh