Chapter 12: Unexpected date

Jess hugged me to death when she found me at the door drenched from head to toe. It had stared to rain half way and Aliera tried to shield me but it didn't do much. Her mum wasn't angry with me but relived that I was safe. She tried to ask me what had happened but I could not lie about that night. Jess dried me as well as she could and straighter my hair.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked. She smirked and raised a red flag in my head.

"Oh you will see," she refused to say anymore no matter how many times I asked. Mia was still here but I hadn't seen her. "She's getting something from the shops," Jess had told me and sadly I believed it. Jess got me some blue jeans, a beautiful green t-shirt and shiny, black high heals.

"Put them on!"

"Why?"

"Just out them on!" She demanded and was shoved me back into the bathroom. When I had finished getting changed I looked magnificent. It didn't look like me at all. Jess had tried to out makeup on me but that is one thing I will never wear but I didn't end up putting some red lipstick on. I looked older than I was. When I walked out the door and showed Jess my outfit she had chosen she jumped up and down happily.

"You look beautiful," she screamed. I blushed.

"Thanks, now what is this for? I asked but was soon to find out. The door bell ring down stairs and Jess pulled me with her.

"Wait in the lounge room ok?" She ordered and nodded in agreement. I sat on the couch and wiped me sweaty hand on my jeans. Jess was doing something I could tell. She was talking to someone but I couldn't make out their voice. "She's just over here and I hope you have fun," Jess said and headed upstairs. Then in front of me was Beck. He wore a black tuxedo, black shoes and his hair was spiked up. The colour ran out of my face.

"H...hi," I hesitated.

"Hello are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Where?"

"On a date Jess said you were fine with it when I asked," he explained. I smiled and nodded. He held out hand out to me and I took it. Parked out the front was a black jeep.

"You bought a jeep?" I asked.

"I bought a jeep," he replied. We both laughed. "Sorry but my brother has to drive us is that ok?" He asked.

"Yeah just as long as he doesn't make us crash," I replied.

"I would make any promises," he opened the car door door for me and I jumped in.