Chapter 3

Rocky's POV

OK. So let me think. Joann is... virgin. Which probably means we can't really do anything until we get married. I thought and thought and thought and thought. NOTHING. I couldn't think of us actually getting married at this time, because slow relationships always last longer.

I went to Ryland's room and closed the door.

Ryland: What's up?

Me: Erm...

Ryland: Ohh. Mary, huh?

Me: Who?

Ryland: I-I mean Joann.

Me: Yeah. So... i'm not really in a rush, especially if she's not. But I'm kinda in a rush. I don't know how to explain it. You know what I mean?

Ryland: No. Okay, how about instead of having a big wedding, you just have one in court, so you'll be legally married.

Me: Ehh. Don't you think it's too soon though? I mean we literally met like a year and a half ago.

Ryland: Do you want to get it in or no?

Me: Umm... I guess so. But that's not all I want. I love her and I don't want her to think that sex is all I'm looking for.

Ryland: Then, maybe you should not pressure her. It's not really going to get you anywhere.

Me: Trust me! I'm not. I just think she'll like chicken out.

__________________________

Joann's POV

All that has been on my mind lately was the fact that almost everyone knew I was a virgin. I mean it is a good thing right? It shows that I have self-respect/control. But I still couldn't get it off of my chest. I went to the only person I actually trusted in that house (no offense Rock, Rat, Riker, and Ross).

I opened her room door and she wasn't there. I looked outside of the window and she was sitting outside near the pool. I put on my shoes and went outside.

Rydel: Hey girl!

Me: Hey! Okay, Fam, I actually--

Rydel: Hold up. Just a silly question... Why do you call me fam? *smiles*

Me: Well, because you're the closest person to me, well besides Rock, and it's just like we are sisters. Sis is too bleh, so I call you Fam. Short for Family.

Rydel: That's really sweet Jo.

Me: Yeah, but um I have been thinking, like a lot lately.

Rydel: Yeah?

Me: Um... virgin... me... help?...

Rydel: Okay, this is going to sound crayzay but you should have a threesome.

Me: *jaw drops* EXCUSE ME?

Rydel: Yup. I know. Crazy, right? But people who are virgins really seem to not feel as tense during it.

Me: But with who? I mean how? When? Where?! Ugh!

Rydel: Well of course Rocky, and preferably a guy, so Rocky doesn't, you know, hook up with some other guy.

I sat there and thought. Maybe a threesome would be better. I would feel a little better with someone else in the room. I got up and walked to the living room. I sat down next to Rocky and cuddled with him.

Rocky: Hey

Me: Rock

Rocky: Yeah?

Me: I want to have a... threesome

Rocky: *shocked* You're kidding right?

Me: I'm actually not.

Rocky: *laughing* You must be.

Me: Honestly, Rock. I am a virgin, and I'm going to be very nervous the first time... so why not have a threesome to add some levity to the situation.

Rocky: *half smile* Okay. *looks around nevously* I need to use the bathroom. Excuse me.

He walked towards the stairs very stiffly. Once he was not in sight, I walked back outside.

Me: Ahh! We are doing it! Threesome style!

Rydel: *laughs* You're funny. Who are you doing it with?

Me: I don't even know. All I know is Rocky is going to be there. *smiles*

Rydel: *laughs* Obviously.

__________________________

Rocky's POV

I dashed upstairs. I called Riker, Ryland, and Ratliff into my room. I shut the door and started pacing.

Ratliff: So... we were called here to see you walk back and forth?

Riker: Shut up El!

Ratliff: Just asking

Ryland: I agree with Ellington (Ratliff)

Ratliff: Okay... I'm leaving... like now.

Me: Please just sit!

Riker: Well tell us what's up!

Me: Joann... threesome... me.... her virgin.... Ugh!

Ryland: Ohh... I see. But with who?

Ratliff: Oooo Lala. She's kinky ain't she? *snickers*

Riker: You're lying! She probably doesn't even know what a threesome is! Not only is she virgin, but she probably has a virgin mouth, and a set of virgin ears.

Me: She literally just asked me!

Ryland: So... what are you going to do?

Me: Idk!

Ryland: Whatever you do, let her invite the 3rd guest. You wouldn't want to invite a girl.

Me: Okay. But if she invites a boy, he might take her virginity before I do!

Ratliff: So, this is like the Virgin Games?

Me: No! It's just I want her first to be special!

Ratliff: I mean you can have a foursome... Invite a couple, then they will screw each other while you and Jo screw each other....

Me: Not a bad idea... So it's just like public sex?

Ratliff: Basically

___________________________________

Joann's POV

Me: So what do I do?

Rydel: Well... whatever you do... kiss the person you don't really care about first, so they feel included. The rest of the time just screw Rock. *smiles*

Me: Okay. I can't believe i'm doing this.

________________________

Author's Note:

Big Inspiration: Faking It!

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote and read on to see what happens next!

~PoeticJust