Chapter 30 Pt. 1

Kayla's POV

I wake up alone and stare up at the ceiling. I felt sick and I didn't know why. 

And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. 

Today is the day. 

I'm getting married. 

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!! 

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I AM FREAKING OUT!!! 

I screamed. Joann and Belle ran in. 

"What's wrong?" Belle asked.

"I'm getting married," I whispered. 

"And...?" Joann said. 

"I'M GETTING FUCKIN' MARRIED!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'AND?'" I yelled. 

"Calm down. Just breathe," Joann said. 

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME TO BREATHE? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M GIVING BIRTH?" Suddenly, someone's hand smacked me across the face. I put my hand to my cheek. 

I wasn't holding my cheek because it hurt. 

I was surprised that I just got slapped. 

I looked at Joann. She shrugged. 

"You needed it. You need to calm down." I took a breathe and smiled. 

"Thank you. I really need to just calm down." 

I went to shower and then, Joann and Belle took me to the hotel that was across the street from the church. Rydel, Laura, Arin, Shelby, Samantha, Hope, and Amanda were already there. 

I sat in the chair and Kelly, my makeup artist, did my makeup. 

"Kayla, stop crying!" Rydel scolded. 

"I'm sorry! I can't help it!! I'm just so happy!" I laughed through my tears. 

"You're marrying Ross Lynch today!! I never believed that this would actually happen!" Amanda squealed. My friends and I laughed. Rydel and Laura looked confused. 

"When we were younger, Kayla claimed that she would be Mrs. Ross Lynch and never let anyone forget it. We all today here that there was a million to one chance that that would happen. And look where we are now!" Shelby explained. Rydel laughed. I blushed. 

"Shut up, Shelby!" 

"Okay, Kayla, stop crying!! I've gotta do your makeup over again!" Kelly frantically started fixing my makeup and everyone was around me. 

"Belle, Joann, do you think you should be running around? You guys could burst in any second." 

"No! This is your day. We'll be fine!" Joann reassured me. I nodded. Everyone got dressed and I clapped my hands. 

"You guys are so pretty!!" I exclaimed. 

"Guess who's here?!" I squealed as my dress and my mom came through the door. I jumped up and gave her a hug. 

"Thank you so much!" She hugged back and stood back. She looked at me and grew tears in her eyes. 

"My baby's getting married today! You grew so much!" She clapped her hands. 

"I'm going to get mixed grandbabies!" She cheered. I blushed and everyone laughed at me. 

They put me in my dress and I twirled in it. 

I love twirling in dresses. 

We got in the limo and all I could think about was walking down the aisle towards the man I love.