Chapter 2

Kayla's POV

I was roaming the city of LA looking for Belle. I looked around and found Belle talking to Ricky. I headed over and I bumped into someone. I almost fell but I was caught by the person who caught by the person who made me fall. It was an awkward position, like when a girl was dipped by the guy in a dance. I looked up to see familiar blonde locks and beautiful hazel eyes. 

"Well, hello. Fancy seeing you here." 

"Ross! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Colorado." 

"I'd be asking the same thing. I thought you were on campus at Northridge." he said back. 

"Well. I would answer you but I'm in a very uncomfortable position and I would like it if you let me up." 

"Oh yeah. Right." He lifted me and I fell onto his chest. 

"God, I missed you." I said and hugged him. 

"I missed you more." he said into my hair as he hugged me back. I pulled away and stared into his eyes before he leaned in and kissed me. I didn't deny it. I kissed him back, pretty much melting into his arms as I felt tingles running up and down my body. 

The effects he had on me. 

We kissed some more and he started kissing down my neck when we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. 

"You know, we are in public and that is PDA. You guys love doing that, don't you? Can't wait 'til you're in the bedroom?" 

"Nice to see you too, Ricky." Ross said while I was speechless and blushing a lot. 

"So, um, found ya." Belle said. I looked at her and smiled at her expression. 

"Well, as much as I love catching up, I am very hungry so, let's go eat!" Ricky shouted and diva walked away. We laughed and followed him and headed towards our favorite restaurant. We were sitting there at the table, laughing when this slut of a waitress came up to the table. 

"What would you like to drink, fine man," she flirted while batting her eyelashes. I looked at Belle with a look that said "Is this bitch serious?" and looked back at the slut named Tiffany. She was touching his arm and I was very happy to see that Ross was uncomfortable. 

I wasn't happy because he was uncomfortable. I was happy because he wasn't one of those douches who flirt while their girlfriend was right there.

"Hey, Tiffany, is that your name? Back off, he's mine." I said and pushed her hands off of him. 

"Haha! That's funny. Why would a guy as gorgeous as him fall for someone like you? You're so ugly." she spat. It was a good thing I didn't care what others thought of me. 

"Listen, bitch. He loves me, not some stupid slut who runs around looking for attention. Now, I'm not going to tell you again, BACK OFF!!" She looked shocked and a little scared but that was quickly wiped away and replaced with a smirk. 

"Oh yeah? Let's see how he reacts to this." she leaned down and kissed him right on the lips. He pushed her off and got a napkin and wiped his mouth. I laughed as she looked angry and leaned in and kissed him right on the lips which he responded with kissing back and pulling me closer. I pulled away to see Tiffany standing there fuming. 

"I think he reacted perfectly. Don't you guys think so?" I looked at Ricky and Belle who were trying to contain their laughter and they nodded their heads. I looked back at Tiffany. 

"Can I speak to your manager? I don't want anyone carrying me food who was trying to steal my boyfriend." She looked extremely pissed but turned around and stormed off. We laughed at her and the new waiter came. We ate and walked out the restaurant but not before I flipped Tiffany off and walked away with my head held high. 

"You know, you are really hot when your jealous and possessive." Ross whispered in my ear. 

"I was not jealous. Why would anyone be jealous of that? I just like to let everyone know that you are MINE! Nobody else can have you." 

"Oh really?" he asked and leaned in closer. 

"Definitely." I closed the gap and kissed him. We were making out when Ricky clapped his hands. 

"Again... can you please get a fucking room? We are in a public area." 

_________________________________________________________________

And that's MY first chapter of this story! Hope you readers enjoyed it and comment below, what you think is going to happen. And DO NOT (!!!!!) read ahead before you do! That's cheating!! 

Anyways, have fun reading.

-Mikayla14356