Chapter 31

Kayla's POV

Meilani was the cutest thing! And she was born on my birthday! 

Ross, Ell, Rydel, and I were at Joann's house, visiting her. And Joann too. I could tell that Joann was fuming. Rocky had disappeared and no one knew where he was. 

Ross left the room and went on the balcony. I sighed and cradled Meilani some more. Rydel sat next to me. 

Rydel: *whispering* Why don't you talk to him?

Me: He's not talking to me. He hesitated while saying "I do". He looks at me with betrayal and I don't know why.

Rydel: You really don't remember?

Me: What am I supposed to remember? What did I forget?

Rydel: *sighing* Just talk to him. 

I refused which resulted in Riker and Rydel pushing me onto the balcony. 

Ross looked at me confused. I tried to walk back into the house but those sneaks locked the door. 

Damn. 

I chuckled awkwardly and sat next to him. We sat in silence for a moment. 

Me: Why won't you talk to me?

Ross: *looking at me like I'm crazy* Are you serious?

Me: No. I seriously don't know what I did. 

Ross: Really? 

Me: Ross, stop messing around and tell me what I did. I honestly have no idea what I've done to get you to be mad at me. 

Ross looked me in the eyes. 

Ross: You cheated on me. *whispered* The night before our wedding. You got really drunk and couldn't even speak right.

Me: What? No I didn't!

Ross: Yes you did! *raises voice* And you brought him in my own house! 

Me: I never did that! I would never do that to you! 

Ross: Well, you did! I saw you with my own eyes! Joann even tried to hide you!

I was silent for a moment, thinking. When did I do such a thing? 

But then I started getting angry. 

Me: Wait, you told me that you were going to be with strippers the whole night! Then, I got angry, left and I don't remember anything after that. 

Ross: I can't believe you! 

Me: I'm sorry you made me upset! I just didn't know what to do!

Ross: I didn't go to a strip club! I came back to Colorado to throw you a bridal shower! 

Me: You did? 

I was shocked. I can't believe what I've done. He was just being sweet. 

Me: Ross, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I was stressed and what you said threw me over the edge and I can't believe I've ever did that to you. 

Ross: Sorry and an explanation isn't going to fix this.

Ouch. That hurt. He threw my own words back in my face.