Chapter 33

Joann's POV

I get home and I call for Riker and Belle. I knocked on their door, but no answer.

So... I was all alone at home with Meilani.

I called Riker and it went straight to voicemail. I call again and he answered.

Riker: WHAT?
Me: Sheesh. I was just asking where you were. I was worried.
Riker: Belle is giving birth!! Like now! I have to go!
Me: Oh my goodness! Wait which hospital?!?
Riker: The one on Fopmore Avenue! I have to go Joann I am driving!
Me: Okay bye!

I put my boots back on, grabbed Meilani and ran out the door.

On my way there, I called Kayla... No answer.

Called Ross... No answer.

Called Rydel, Stormie, and Ellington... No freaking answer.

I was definitely not about to call Rocky.

I got to the hospital and checked in.

I open their door and I see Rocky and Stormie standing by Belle's bedside.

I awkwardly headed towards the chair and took Meilani out.

Stormie: Well Hi There!
Me: Oh hey Stormie! How are you doing Belle?
Belle: It hurts *whining*
Riker: They said the baby should be out by tomorrow afternoon, If not sooner.
Rocky: Aww that's great news.
Stormie: So... What's up with you and Rocky?
Me: I'd rather not. It's Belle's moment now and I don't want to ruin it discussing irrelevant people. Maybe later.
Rocky: Will you at least let me hold my daughter?
Me: *no answer*
Rocky: Hello?
Stormie: Rock. Just let it go.

Stormie, Rocky, Meilani and I had to sit in the waiting room while Riker slept on the chair in her delivery room.
__________________________________
We wake up around 10 in the morning and head to the delivery room. Ross, Kayla, Rydel, and Ellington were standing there.

Me: When did you guys get here?
Ross: About 10 minutes ago.
Stormie: So are we all going to be in here during her delivery?
Nurse: Actually, only one person is allowed, and I am assuming that will be the father.

Even though she took the epidural and is a little calmer now, It will still be a little overwhelming for her for you all to be in this cramped room.

Rocky: We understand.
Nurse: Great! She is nine centimeters dilated which means she will be giving birth any hour now.

She escorted us out of the room and we waited two hour before... FINALLY...
David Michael Lynch was pronounced born on January 2nd 2016 at 12:03PM.
___________________________
It was most definitely a lonely 3 days home alone with Meilani, but I was not going to let Rocky come back. Riker, David, and Belle came back home and I was not excited than Ever.

Riker walked in with two bags in the left hand and David in the right. Belle had nothing in her hands.
Now that is a relationship goal...

Rocky... Take out a freaking journal or notebook or whatever the fuck your have and take notes. 

Anyways.

Belle went into her room to sleep while Riker sat in the living room and took care of David.

Me: You must really like him *smiling*
Riker: Words can't even explain how much I love my new family.
Me: He looks just like you.
Riker: Really?
Me: Same cute nose, same big eyes and ears.
Riker: *jokingly* Shut up *laughing*
________________________________
After hours, days, weeks of seeing Riker caring for his son, I got sick.

Why couldn't Rocky do this?

UGH. This was supposed to be my fairy tale!

Not this shit!

I picked up my phone, and was so ready to call Rock and tell him I was sorry.

Then it shot me.

Riker would have apologized to Belle even if she was in the wrong.

Why should I pick up the phone and apologize?
_________________________________
Days went on and I felt even more sick. Meilani was always crying. Rock wasn't here.

I felt miserable.

I texted Rocky to come over, and it didn't deliver. Hours later did I realize he blocked me. Lol, what a dick.

I texted Rydel to tell him to come.

30 minutes later he knocked on my door.

I opened the door and gave him the biggest hug.

Rocky: Wait what?
Me: Shut up and hug me.

He hugged me with a tighter grip and I literally didn't want him to let go. Ever.

Rocky: What happened?
Me: Rocky! I missed you so frickin much! I love you and I NEVER want you to leave me again! I will never do this to you again. Please! Just give me one more chance!
Rocky: No. Joann. It was my fault! I should be asking you for forgiveness! It will never happen again.

He leaned in and gave me the biggest kiss.

Ahh.

Now I was happy.

This was my fairy tale.

He picked up Meilani and gave her a kiss as well.

Now all that happened before was forgiven and everything was PERFECT.
______________________________
Authors Note:
Yea.
Rocky's back :)
I really don't have anything to say :(
Any one who is reading please comment a riddle or joke, because I'm bored.... And I want to laugh.
PS: The babes name is pronounced "May-Lah-Nee" not Melanie.
Idk why I needed to point that out.

Okay bye!
~PoeticJust