Chapter 14

Joann's POV

I ran out of the hospital and into the parking lot. I started hyperventilating and pacing.

Of course! Rocky cheated on me! Once again! Oh, but it's not his fault. Right?

Because it never is!

Rocky ran out of the hospital room and "came to my rescue".

Rocky: Jo! Jo! It was nothing! You have to believe me! Roll the cameras! Anything! I can show you we didn't kiss! You have to believe me!

Me: *hyperventilating* Rocky. They say, If you love someone, let them go...

I'm letting you go. Run back to Kayla, just go, please.

Rocky: Stop Jo! Really! You are overreacting! Please, just hear me out!

Me: Go ahead, Rock, I'm all ears.

Rocky: Kayla and I never kissed! I'm engaged to you! I would never do that! It was nothing! Trust and believe me!

Me: The fact that you kissed another girl at the club and stated how you wanted to see other girls really makes this bad on you, Rock.

Rocky: Those were all mistakes!

Me: Of course. You have a hell of a lot of flaws Rocky. I learned to accept them, why? Because I love you. I love you to the moon and back, Rock. I would literally do anything for you.

But what kills me is the fact that you *voice cracks* you- even came within an inch of my sister's lips, when you are engaged to me. It is obvious you still want to see other girls, and it's fine by me! *laughs* Some people just aren't made for commitment. You might be one of those people, and I understand. Rocky, I'm leaving. I'm finding a house back in Colorado. I'm leaving tonight. And before I go, I want you to know... I believe you, Rocky... I believe you didn't kiss her. But today honestly showed be that you aren't ready for commitment.

Rocky: If you believe me why won't you stay?!

Me: Because... You almost kissed her. I would never do that to you. Ever.

Me: Bye Rocky.

Rocky: No! Jo! Please tell me this is some type of joke. We are meant for each other! I can't live without you!

Me: Well try to Rocky. It's your only option.

I ran towards the bus stop and he followed. Couldn't he get the point? I gave him what he wanted!

Freedom.

I got on the bus and sat down.

He sat right across from me.

Rocky: Jo?

Me: *says nothing*

Rocky: Jo?

Me:*says nothing*

Rocky: I love you.

Me: *looks down and still says nothing*

It was a long ride home, but I finally got there.

I grabbed my keys and opened the front door.

I ran upstairs into my room and started packing my clothes.