Chapter 32

A whole bunch of months later

Kayla's POV

"I can't believe you did... it!! What happened to waiting until marriage?!" Belle shouted. I shushed her.

"Technically, we were supposed to get married." 

"OH MY GOD!!" she shouted. 

"Well, was it good?" she asked.

"It was... amazing. Like I can't describe it in words." I smiled at the thought.

"Well, I'm glad. What's your plans for his birthday?" I looked at her.

"Okay, if I tell you, you have to keep it a secret." I whispered it to her and she smiled. 

"That's perfect!" Suddenly, Belle's phone buzzed. 

"What is it?" I asked. This was our time, we told everyone not to bother us. She picked it up.

"The boys posted a new video," I squealed. We clicked it but the title of the video made me sick. 

This Is Not Goodbye. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Belle asked. I shrugged but I had a bad feeling about it. 

We watched the video and at the end we were in tears. 

"Why are they breaking up? How could they do that to their fans?" Belle blubbered. I just shook my head and blew my nose. Belle instantly called Ricky. 

"Hello?" 

"WHAT THE HELL, RICKY??!!" she shouted. I could imagine him flinching and it made me feel a little better.

Only a little.

"I'm guessing you saw the video?" he asked.

"Of course I did, you dipshit! How could you do that?" she yelled. 

"Belle, you've gotta stop doing that." 

"Ricky, why?" I asked quietly.

"Kayla? You're there too?" 

"ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION!!" Belle butt in.

"We just weren't feeling it anymore. We weren't putting our full attention into it. We didn't want to give people bad quality videos." 

"I'd rather see a bad quality video than not seeing any." I answered.

"Hey, is that Belle and Kayla?" I heard Kian ask. 

"Yeah." Ricky answered.

"Did they see the video?" 

"Yeah."  

"Hey, guys," Kian said nervously.

"KIAN, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

"Ouch, Belle. Is yelling necessary?" 

"YES!" 

"Don't mind her, it's the pregnancy." I answered. Belle hit me.

"Don't say that. You never make fun of a pregnant lady, are you stupid?" Belle said as I rubbed my arm.

"Apparently." 

We talked with them a little more, which ended with us crying again. Then, we hung up and got ready for Ross's birthday. We called everyone over and I told them the plan. They loved it. 

Then, we put it into action.

Rocky and Riker took Ross out to make sure he wasn't around. Then, we each set up at a different location. I made sure everything was ready, and I waited.