☆ 72 ☆

Hoseok's POV

I wake up and just kinda stare at my ceiling for a bit. It's only ten in the morning so we have time before we have to leave.. I'm already packed up anyways.
I'm thrilled, really. This is going to be a great week. Greater than anyone can expect I think.
It's about time we got a break from everything and can just relax.

I pick up my phone and scroll through Instagram seeing that Taehyung has posted something. Lucky man, he's even handsome when he first wakes up. (A/N: ur just as handsome bb I lov u) I look at (Y/N)'s comment and then smile at Taehyung's response. I won't be super energetic, I want (Y/N) to be able to sleep on the plane, but I reply with a devilish smile on the post, just for the fun of it.

When I walk out into the living room I immediately spot Yoongi hyung and (Y/N) sitting next to each other on the couch. Both of their heads are learning against the back of the couch and their eyes are closed; each one of them having one earbud in, listening to what I assume is music from hyung's phone.
I can't help but feel a wave a jealousy... why? I'm not so sure myself.
Or do I know?
They're just friends, I'm pretty sure she sees him as another brother anyways; nothing to worry about.
I reassure myself that as I walk into the kitchen to greet Taehyung good morning.
But then again, that's all her and I are.
Just friends.

For now.

A/N: I'm ssssso sorry I have a job and school has the big gay and I'm stressed and I haven't had time to write I'm sorry ily all

Ok bye