☆ 78 ☆

Y/N's POV

We arrive at the airport and get out of the van in the private parking lot. I can already see the masses of fans waiting in the lobby of the airport.
Body guards form around us all as we all huddle close.
Soyeon and I wrap our arms around each other's waists, and Jungkook slings one his arms around Soyeon's shoulder and the other around Taehyung's. Hoseok then walks up to me as we walk in, protectively putting his arm around me. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin all walk in front of us greeting the screaming fans, and Jimin and Ara walk casually next to each other behind us.

As we continue walking through the airport I realize we're not having much of a problem because they have created a path for us, no one is crowding around us. I look around at the fans and see a sign being held up.
@BangtanBitches! I have a gift (Y/N)! Have a safe flight everyone!
I recognize the name from instagram. The girl leaves funny comments a lot.
I gesture towards the sign to Hoseok and he walk over with me, assuring my safety, along with a body guard.
The girl beams.
"Oh my god hi! I'm Minji! You're so pretty! Here I made this for you!" Minji hands me a cute circular gift box with a big smile. I hand it to Hoseok as I grab the girl's hands, who looks like she's going to explode with happiness.
I bow and thank her, then Hoseok and I join Soyeon, my brother and Taehyung, again in the group.

As we near the private exit, we wave goodbye to fans who keep their distance, giving us personal space.
We all line up and bow. And right before we leave I yell "Thank you for being so careful everyone! We love you!" And then turn around with a satisfied smile, hearing the fan's screams.

We head outside and across the pavement to our private jet.
"Guys put on your coats! You'll be cold! I wanna get a picture of you! Soyeon and Ara, you too! Put on coats!"
They all agree and the boys all pose for a picture after they put their coats on.

"So handsome!" I exclaim as I look at the picture.
"I'm putting this one on the 'BTS' Instagram."