☆ 87 ☆

Y/N's POV

Smol recap
I head out onto the balcony and just lean on it watching the water.
The sun is slowly starting to rise.. it should be around five in the morning by now.
The sea is dancing, and the whole world seems completely quiet besides the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.
That is until I hear a deep, tired voice.

"Good Morning~"
~
"Ah good morning..." I say with a shy smile, but my words trail off when I see Hoseok.
He's wearing a pair of sweats with only a collard shirt on.. and that collard shirt is completely unbuttoned, reveling his nicely sculpted body.
I bite my lip as my eyes meet his again and he walks over next to me.
"Were Ara and Jimin out here earlier?" He asks as he looks at the water. The rays of the rising sun hitting his face perfectly.
I nod. "They were drinking wine, but I assume they were just talking. When they went to sleep they went into their own rooms."
"I see."
I then lean my chin on my hand as my elbow rests against the balcony top. "How come you pretended to be asleep?"
"Didn't want to cause any.. suspicion. I don't need your brother attempting to murder me if he found out we were out here alone... especially dressed like this.." he clears his throat as he gestures to us.
I look down and understand what he means. A light shade of pink appears on my face as I realize we're not really wearing much.
I'm only wearing a long sleeved T-shirt, and a pair of really short pajama shorts, while he has his entire chest exposed.
"Y-Yeah that makes sense." I stutter.
"Did you have fun yesterday? You looked really cute in your Instagram post.." Hoseok says laughing lightly.
"Yeah.. I have a feeling it's going to be a really good week.." I say looking into Hoseok's eyes.
"I do too.." he responds, refusing to break eye contact.
We get lost in each other's eyes, slowly moving towards each other, until we can't go any further.
Hoseok's nose touches mine and our foreheads are pressed together. Our hot breaths brush each other's lips as he rests his hands on my waist, pulling our bodies together.
And then, the space is nonexistent. His lips meet mine gently as his hands move towards my back, encompassing me in his embrace. I place one hand on his shoulder as I move the other down his bare chest, our kiss becoming more passionate.
That is until I hear something
Click.
Hoseok and I pull away and go wide eyed as we turn towards the patio door. There, Taehyung stands wide eyed with his camera out.
"Oops.." he says with a cheeky smile.
He turns around to dash back into the apartment but Hoseok grabs him firmly by the arm and pulls him back.
"Kim Taehyung is anyone else awake." He asks firmly.
"No! I just woke up and saw you two out here and you looked really cute and then you kissed so I wanted to get a picture and it turned out really well!" Taehyung stammers on as I cover my mouth, the flush of pink becoming more prominent on my face.
"Taehyung,-" I say grabbing his hand. "You can't tell anyone. Especially not my brother."
Hoseok nods in agreement. "I value my life."
"So I can't post it?" Taehyung says with a pout.
"Not yet, no." Hoseok says.
Yet?
I smile a little as he says that.
"Can I at least send the picture to you?" Taehyung asks with a hopeful smile.
"I'd love it Taehyung." I say with a smile.
"Yes, I'd like the picture too if it really did turn out as good as you say." Hoseok says as he ruffles Taehyung's hair.
"Okay Good I'll send it to you once I upload it to my phone!" He says as he hops in excitement.
"Kim Taehyung Wait one second." I say firmly.
The boy freezes and looks at me.
"You're the only one who knows about this so keep it hush okay?" I say.
"He's not the only one." I hear a deep familiar voice.
Min Yoongi himself comes from the kitchen door out onto the patio with a smirk. "I went into the kitchen to get some water. Saw you two out here and thought I'd enjoy the show. But don't worry, I know better than to tell your brother. I'd like Hoseok alive. I've got my eyes on you, Kim."
Taehyung sheepishly nods and pretends to zipper his mouth.
"Alright kids we have to record early in the morning. Get to sleep now, go on." Yoongi says as he shoos the boys away. They both scamper off into their rooms as we step inside.
"You think you can help me with something?" Yoongi asks as we stealthily make our way around the sleeping people in the living room.
"Maybe?"
"Follow me."
And so I follow him, down the hall and into the last room which is unused.
I walk in and all of the producing equipment that the boys brought is set up in here, all accompanied by an already furnished soundproof room.
"When did you guys do all of this?" I ask with amazement.
"Namjoon and I did it yesterday when Jin hyung was cooking." He says as he collapses on one of the chairs.
I sit in the other chair and nod. "What did you need help with?"
"Can you sing?"

A/N: YEET

Sorry this is so long

Can you sing? I can't but you're gonna in this story so (;

FINALLY A KISS

OKBYE