☆ 85 ☆

Y/N's POV

I wake up in confusion. One, because it's still pitch black outside, and two, because I feel an arm around my shoulder, an arm around my waist, a head on my lap... and my head is on someone's shoulder, their head resting on my head.. What??
Once my eyes get adjusted to the darnkess I see the owners of the body parts, and it all comes back to me. We all crashed in the living room after watching a movie.
Soyeon's head is on my lap and she's knocked the fuck out (No surprise though that girl loves to sleep.) Jungkook has his arm around my shoulder, and is sleeping against Taehyung's chest as Taehyung has his arm wrapped around my brother's waist.. cute; And the owner of the arm around my waist... oh wow.

Jung Hoseok himself has his arm firmly around my waist. My head lays on his shoulder and I now realize that both of my arms are wrapped around his torso in a tight embrace.
I wonder if my brother saw us like this..

I then look around at everyone. All asleep.. except Jimin and Ara.. they're gone...
Just as I'm thinking that though, the both of them creep back into the room from outside, each holding a glass of wine.
"Guys" I whisper.
Ara and Jimin both flinch, then look over at me.
"Chill it's just me. Help me out a little?" I ask gesturing the the multiple figures leaning against me.
Jimin silently chuckles as the two of them put their glasses down.
Ara grabs Soyeon's head and holds it up and Jimin carefully moves my brother's arm.
"What about Hoseok.." Ara asks as she look at him.
As she says that his head shifts a little and I hear him whisper to me. "I'm awake.. let's talk outside once they go back to sleep. On the balcony."
I remove my hands from his waist and he shifts a little bit, moving his head off of mine.
I laugh silently and whisper. "Hoseok is sound asleep." I get up and Ara places Soyeon's head on a pillow.
"You guys should go to sleep. We're filming early tomorrow." I say as I walk into the kitchen with the two of them.
Jimin nods and puts the two wine glasses in the sink. "That's What we were going to do. Good night (Y/N)ie~"
"Good night Eonnie~" Ara whispers as the two of them head down the hallway, both into their own rooms.

I head out onto the balcony and just lean on it watching the water.
The sun is slowly starting to rise.. it should be around five in the morning by now.
The sea is dancing, and the whole world seems completely quiet besides the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.
That is until I hear a deep, tired voice.

"Good Morning~"