☆ 91 ☆

Y/N's POV

"Come into your room?" Hobi asks, slightly weary.
"Aish sorry that's probably weird isn't it... sorry aha." I laugh awkwardly as I get up.
"I'll come." He says as he takes my hand.
I look at him and smile shyly. "Oh-okay, lets go."

We head into the room which has a perfect view of outside and I gape.
"Wahh the sky is so pretty right now!" I exclaim as I approach the window. I take out my phone and start to take pictures.
Hoseok smiles and secretly pulls out his phone, taking a picture of me.
He then comes up from behind me, wrapping his arms around me as he presses his chest to my back.
His touch sends chills down my spine, but I quickly melt in his embrace and smile.
Hoseok leans down and kisses my cheek, then makes his way down to my jawline and my neck.
His kisses my neck softly, cautious not to leave any trace of him being there, but still teasing me with an occasional nibble here and there.
"This is going to be an amazing week." I breathe out as Hoseok kisses my jawline once more.
"The best week ever." Hoseok says with a smile.
He then twists me around so that I'm facing him and rests his hand on my cheek as he leans in and kisses me.
We share a passionate kiss before braking away, smiling brightly at each other.
"I'm not really tired.." I say as I look at him.
"Wanna watch meme videos?" Hoseok asks with a smirk.
"Is that even a question?" I ask as we sit down on my bed.
"Guess not. Just wanna post something really quick first" he says, pulling out his phone.
I nod and he does so, then we spend the next three hours (6-9AM) watching meme videos and laughing with each other before having to wake up everyone to go to the café.