☆ 86 ☆

Little Bonus chapter-
What went on when Ara and Jimin were out on the balcony~
Enjoy!

3rd PERSON POV

After all coming inside for the night, changing into pajamas and then meeting out in the living room, the group started watching a movie.
Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi all fell asleep within the first thirty minutes of the movie, Soyeon following shortly after them, sleeping on (Y/N)'s lap. Taehyung and Jungkook were able to cozy up and fall asleep together without the fear of anyone seeing, since everyone staying with them now knew about them being a couple; and of course Jungkook had his free arm around his twin's shoulder so she could relax her head on his arm. After Jungkook and Taehyung fell asleep, It was only Jimin, (Y/N), Ara and Hoseok still awake.
A little more than halfway through the movie, (Y/N) and Hoseok cuddled up together and ended up falling asleep. And then, the end of the movie approached. As it ended, Ara got up to stretch and starting walking with the intention of going out into the balcony. She didn't realize that Jimin was still awake until he gently grabbed her wrist when she walked by.
"Let's have a drink." Jimin says with a small smile as he gets up.
Ara nods cutely. "I didn't realize you were up, a drink would be nice."
"Is wine okay?" Jimin asks in his hushed voice as they enter the kitchen.
"As long as it's red wine~" She responds.
"Well you're in luck."

"Peaceful, isn't it?" Jimin asks as the two sip their wine on the balcony, both looking at the sea.
"It's amazing..." Ara says as she stares out into the waves.
Jimin smiles as he adores the girl, taking in all of her features.

Now two hours, and another glass of wine later, the two stand side by side leaning against the balcony.
"Isn't is crazy?" Ara starts.
"What?"
"Before I met you guys I was just one of your millions of fans. I'm so lucky I became so close with (Y/N) and you guys."
"It is pretty crazy." Jimin responds. "We're fortunate to have so many amazing fans."
He then turns towards Ara. "You were a fan before.. which means you must've had a favorite, right?"
"Well yeah.." Ara says scratching her neck.
"Was is Hoseok hyung? Your username is a nickname using his name." Jimin starts, but then jumps. "Oh please don't feel pressured to answer that, also I won't get offended or anything if it's not me." He says laughing awkwardly.
"Ah the username~" Ara starts, laughing. "I like Hoseok a lot, but not like an attraction, he reminds me of my older brother, so he always has a spot in my heart. When looking for usernames on Instagram I wanted something cute and bangtan related, so I got 'HobiBabi.'"
"So if he isn't your 'bias' per say, who is?" Jimin asks with a curios tilt of his head.
"Guess~" Ara says giggling.
"Hmmm. Jin hyung?" Jimin says with a laugh.
"Ddaeng." Ara says shaking her head. (ILPAL ILSAM SAMPAL DDAENG)
"Then it's definitely me, right?" Jimin asks sarcastically.
"Maybe~" Ara says with a giggle.
Jimin goes wide eyed. "Wait really?"
"Yeah~ You're very handsome, you should appreciate that more. We also dance the same style, contemporary and pop." Ara says with a shy smile.
Jimin smiles and grabs Ara's hand. "Ara, let me tell you that I don't see you as a fan, but as a friend instead. So I'm allowed to say this with real feelings. I like you a lot."
"Really..?" Ara responds, not expecting that response.
Jimin smiles cutely. "Let's go out on a date while we're on vacation. If you want to that is."
"I'd love to~"

And with that, the two of them enjoyed wine and sat and talked about whatever came to mind, until around five in the morning, when they decided to finally go to sleep.
After walking in and assisting (Y/N) up from her entanglement of people, they both went into their own rooms, falling asleep very happily.

A/N: double update YEET

NexT chApTrr Is gONnA Be GoOoOooD (but idk when it's gonna come out yet lol)
OK BYE