☆ 81 ☆

VLIVE: Bangtan at the beach! Day one

~
LIVE CHAT:

SofteuYoongles: Why does he look so disgusted lmfaoo

Jungcooks: I hope you guys are having fun!

User107: Handsome boys

KAuthorNim: 10/10 "video" quality I'm so proud

BangtanBitches: Go away ^ we don't need you breaking the fourth wall thx

KAuthorNim: ):

~

Y/N's POV

"Gguk you look so disgusted!" I exclaim as I aim the camera I'm recording with towards him.
"ItS BriGhT" he exclaims dramatically.

"Alright everyone we're getting a picture!" One of the directors states as cameramen start moving around.
"Can I Vlive the shoot?" I ask one of the directors.
He nods and so I turn the camera towards my face with a smirk.
"You guys get to see the behind the scenes for the photo shoot! The picture will be up on the bangtan Instagram right after this~"

I finish the vlive after the shoot and everyone says bye to our livestream, and the director yells out, "alright guys, sun's going down, rest of the day is yours!"
All of us cheer and some of the boys plus Soyeon Jump in the pool. Ara and I wade around and take pictures of each other and we all just talk and have fun until it's completely dark out.

The nighttime is the best time to have fun.
After taking a few Instagram worthy pictures, we put in music and fool around like a bunch of  idiots.
"(Y/N) get in!" Soyeon yells.
"What? I will just give me a se-" before I finish my sentence I feel a pair of arms lift me up. I turn my head and see that Hoseok has lifted me up.
"Jung Hoseok don't you dare, don't you dare!"
He grins and jumps in the pool with me in his arms.
I resurface and shake my hair, then slap Hoseok's bare... toned.. chest...
Wow.
"I can't believe you Hoseok!" I yell jokingly, snapping back to reality.
"Oops sorry I slipped~" he says with a chuckle.

The night ended with water dance competitions, singing -some of it very poor singing- and eating food that Jin barbecued. Then all crashing out in the living room together.

This is going to be a great week.