Chapter Eighteen: You're My Girlfriend; I'm Your Boyfriend

Alya ran to school, in her nicest casual outfit, feeling feverish. The night before, her mother and her had sat down and talked. Apparently, she had suspected that she was Rena ever since the disappearances. She just had to know for sure. "I know I can't keep you out of danger. It's your job to keep everyone else out of danger. I just worry." She had said. For once, Alya wasn't late. She just wanted to get out of the house. Her whole family knew now, and it was awkward at home. That's what had Alya feeling feverish... her mother had screamed at the top of her lungs when they had gotten home, informing the whole family that their daughter and sister was Paris's famed superhero.

"I'm screwed."

"Yeah you are." Trixx said from her bag. "Six people found out about your identity this month, and you think that you can just go around as Rouge all the time. It's only six people out of two million. Get a grip."

"More like seven billion. The whole world watches out for our city. People even come to witness the action from every country."

"Kit..." Trixx sighed. "Oop, there's your boy. Go get um' gurl." Trixx smirked.

"Ugh. Trixx." She groaned. A second later, she felt warm, strong arms wrap around her waist. "Luka!" She squealed and laughed.

"How's my beautiful vixen doing today?" Alya blushed and responded, throwing every flirtatious bone out in her body.

"Titillated now that you're here." She purred. His face turned red when she circled around him, breathing on his neck.

"I-I don't want to rush into things, but... I-uh... d-d-do you maybe want to be my, uh..." he trailed off, staring into her bright amber eyes.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over the stuttering."

"Doyouwanttobemygirlfriend?!" He shouted out, closing his eyes, scared for her reaction. She laughed at his cute shyness.

"I have no idea what that was, but if you were ever to ask me to be yours, I would happily say ye-" Luka kissed her on the lips, not allowing her to finish her sentence. They fell deeper into each other's gaze, intensifying the kiss. People were gaping, and Lila was fuming. They broke apart, gasping for air.

"So, is it a yes?"

"What a yes?" Alya asked, feigning innocence.

"You know what I mean!" He said fake punching her arm, laughing.

"What do you think?"

"I would like it to be a yes." He said sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

"Your wish, is my command." She said, dramatically bowing to him. She smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him to their classroom. "How do you feel about titles?" She asked once they sat down.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, are you okay with me calling you my boyfriend, or, do you just prefer to not do that stuff?" He looked at her strange before kissing her hand, which he was still holding.

"Do you want to call me your boyfriend?"

"I-I well, yeah." She said sheepishly, a bright red covering her face.

"Well, that settles it. You're my girlfriend, I'm your boyfriend. Anyone who thinks otherwise, or tries to change that, can go suck my-"

"Alright, I get it." Alya interrupted. "No one's going to come between us." Luka knew that wasn't true. He knew eventually, Nino would come between them. He loved Alya, almost as much as he had loved Marinette. Love just didn't ever seem to be on his side. After a couple of minutes of staring into each other's eyes, Luka cleared his throat.