Chapter Twenty-Five: Madame Cherie's

Alya walked into a peculiar looking shop with Chloe, Adrien trailing behind her. Chloe had chosen the destination for their conversation, and she and Adrien had no idea where they were going. Chloe nodded at a man at the counter and pulled out a card from her pocket. It was laminated, and reflected the dim light of the lamp on the countertop. He typed something into a computer, scanned the card, and nodded for them to go. Chloe waved for them to follow, and they complied, following her down a staircase behind the desk. "Chloe, where are we?" Adrien asked when they had reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Shh." Adrien grunted as she shushed him and continued to walk down the corridor. She got to a door, swiped her card, and opened the door once the light turned green. Closing the door, she turned towards Alya and Adrien. "Now, we can talk."

"Where, why, how, and what?"

"We are in Madame Cherie's basement."

"Madame Cherie's?"

"It is a secret society that I joined within the past two years."

"Chloe!" Alya gasped.

"Oh, shush. It's not bad. There are a few members who enjoy... certain things, but we're not talking about that now. Really, it's a group all about trying new things. It's why I stopped eating sushi all the time. I've tried different foods, and I now eat, well... pretty much anything. I've also gone skydiving, and babysat!" Adrien looked at Chloe with stars in his eyes. The girl in front of him was really trying, and this group, no matter if they were good or bad, made her happy. That was all that mattered. "Why, well, the area is secured and no one has access to this room but me. One of the perks of being close with the owner. How, well, that doesn't matter, and you already know when." Alya looked around the room. There was a nice queen-sized mattress, and a desk with computers. The lighting in the room appeared to be able to change, and the carpet on the ground had to be the softest thing in the world. Chloe clapped her hands together, gathering their attention. "So, we need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about. All three of you are miraculous wielders. No big deal." Trixx said, flying over to the memory foam bed.

"No big deal? That's a huge deal! They have found each other out in the same month!" Pollen said, following her fox friend.

"Guys. Big important conversation about to take place." Adrien said.

"Right. Sorry. Pip pip." Pollen shushed Trixx and flew about the room. She had only been there twice with Chloe, and she knew all the good spots to chill.

"What are we going to do? W-we need to get Pace and Ma- Lady back." Adrien looked up at Alya's stumble. Did he know? "Since we know our identities-"

"Yep. Totally not a shock-"

"we can work together in a better way than ever before. We have your information," she said, gesturing towards Adrien. "and, well, our practice and actual possession of a miraculous." Adrien rolled his eyes, but nodded. "We need a plan, and we need to act fast." Adrien nodded again, and looked at the girls in front of him. He hadn't noticed before how short Alya's hair was, and how skinny she was compared to the least time he had seen her. Chloe was almost the exact same, but had longer hair and a kinder expression.

"Mayura and Hawkmoth would be on high alert since my escape. There are plenty of things I know, and plenty of things I can share. They are expecting me to come back, and they are expecting me to bring back up."

"So.... What can we do?" Chloe asked, sitting on the bed.

"Well... Fu does have other miraculous." Alya said, looking around the room.