Chapter 5: Help

Zane's POV:

After my encounter with that beautiful black girl, I headed to my class. Damn she had me staring. Really staring. I never looked at a girl like that nefore , well except for Patricia. But Trish has nothing compared to this girl.

What am I saying? I have whole girl with me. My girl and her name is Patricia Thompson. That's all I need. But that girl was fine was fuck. Yeah so what brain? So lose the zero, get with the hero aka: Sexy purple afro girl. But she's black.

Normally I don't look at blacks girls, mostly because Trish is racist toward them just like her parents. But damn this one had me hooked and I didn't hit yet. I entered my classroom and was greeted by my peers. And of course Ms. Aubrim.

"Glad you join us Mr. Foster. Take your seat. This is the third time your late, now Im calling your mother after class." Shit. Thanks a lot Trish and Black Girl. Trish's fault because she kept trying fuck, and black girl because she so damn sexy had me staring.

"Yeah I figured that." I responded, knowing my mom's gonna kill me. I sat through this whole class. Learning about biology. God I hate science. Its not really my field of learning unlike math. That's something I love doing. I can hours worth of math and never get tired of doing it. Math is my kryptonite.

An hour and 20 minutes later bell rings. Finally on to my next class. I'm walking over to the water fountain and took a sip of water. Lately I've really thirsty. I do that when I sense a change. All magicals beings do that when a sense of change is coming. I guess since its because of that black girl but she's human and ordinary. No fun.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone grabbing my dick. "Yo what the fuck?" I said then calmed down when I saw it was Patricia. "Hey Daddy i was just thinking of you. What's going on?" She asked with lust in her voice. I know what she wants.

"Uh nothing. What's up with you?" I responded. "I was talking to the girls and they told me some details bout the new student." My heart started racing. "Apparently its a girl. And she's like totally gorgeous. I'm kinda mixed with happy and pissed because thank God she isn't ugly but pissed now there's another pretty girl for you to gawk at."

I detected jealousy in her voice. "Baby your only beautiful woman I'll ever lay eyes on at this school. First beautiful woman is my mother. Sorry. Your second to her." I said with smile. "Oh yeah? Well can your mother do this?" She said and started kissing me. "You know? You looked stressed. Let me help with that." She pulled me toward the building to both of our next class.

She started kissing me harder, then undoed my belt. She started blowing me hard. I was enjoying this, even tough she is a succubus and needed sex to survive. I looked down at her but her face changed. It was that black girl I saw earlier, I know this is wring but fucccck I love it.

I leaned my head back against the bricks and closed my eyes. I imagined the black girl blowing me and fuccccck is she getting me harder. Just the thought of her made shiver with joy and ecstasy. I felt my release happen. I looked down and noticed it was now Trish's face. It was cum all over her face.

What was happening to me? Why am so attracted to this black girl? "Wow Zane you never came this much. You must've been really stressed a lot. Glad I could been of service." she giggled and smirked. I smiled with her.