Chapter 15: The Meeting Part 2

Zane's POV:

I woke up and stared at the ceiling. Do I really want to get up today? Its Saturday. You can always sleep in. Then I heard my phone ping. I reached for it.
Trish❤: Hey baby I'm out the hospital.

I rolled my eyes. I'm not talking to her. Then I see a notification. Its from Angel's Instagram. "Going to the beach for day. Then she a pic of her in a bikini. Daaaaaamn. I know right. Jesus Angel, what else have you got hidden from me? Let's go to the beach. Bring family and friends. It'll seem like you all had to same idea.

Plus its the weekend. No school. I thought about it. Alright. I get up and headed downstairs. "Hey son." "Hey dad, listen. How about we go to the beach today?" I asked. He just stared at me. "I mean come on. Its the weekend, plus we haven't had a family outing in a while " I said hoping to convince him.

"Sounds like a great idea. Plus I need to relax and Zoey needs to run around and loose some energy." Said my mom. "I'm gonna get my bathing suit." Yelled Zoey from upstairs. It was alright, since Maria worked weekdays. "Great so its settled." I ran upstairs. Texted everyone to go the beach.

They all responded with okay. Even the girls are coming. They're to apologize to Angel for what they did. They told me they felt bad about it. Good thing they told me and not Patricia. She would've flipped. I grabbed as much beach supplies and headed down stairs.

They are all ready. "Alright beach here we come." Yelled Zoey. We go in the car and drove off. I could barely control myself. Just the thought of seeing Angel almost naked had me excited. No stop it Zane. You have Patricia. You seen her naked lots of times. That's enough for you. But Patricia doesn't have a body like Angel. Not even close.

So what? So your gonna see Angel close to naked. And its probably gonna be the closest you see her naked. Fuck you man. We pulled up in the beach parking lot. Everyone else is here. "Son hold on hold on." Said my dad. I looked at him. "Why are you so excited about going to the beach? You kept shaking your leg? Is there someone here you wanna meet?"