4.08 | Two Sides of the Spectrum

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by Jason Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Mister Rothenberg.
- - - -

- 08 -- Two Sides of the Spectrum -

- 08 -
- Two Sides of the Spectrum -

"How could you do this?" Bellamy hissed angrily at Jaha and Clarke. "There were only 4 warriors left, Octavia was one of them. She might have won."

"And she might not have," Jaha rejects.

"Bellamy, you're right. She had a chance. But Luna was in the final 4 as well, which means there is an even better chance of nobody getting into this bunker, of nobody surviving the end of the human race," Clarke tries to reason. "Can you understand that?"

"Yeah, I can understand that you did what you think you had to do, like always," Bellamy spat. "But you can't- you can't expect me to stay down here not knowing what happened to my sister."

"We're not opening that door, son," Jaha objects.

"You know what? I must have missed the election that made you chancellor again," Bellamy angrily counters just as the doors opened, revealing Abby.

"I was setting up the infirmary, and I heard people in the corridor. Is it over?" She asks. "Did we win?"

"We don't know," Bellamy detests.

"Where's Marcus?" Abby's eyebrows furrow.

"He was in the tower," Jaha grimaces. "We sent some people for him, Coralie, Bellamy and Octavia. Bellamy was the only one we could get in time."

Bellamy's eyes widened. "Cor-Coralie isn't here? How could you do this?"

"She knew the plan, she just opposed to it. Jaha tried to get her to leave with him but she went looking for you and her brother," Clarke explains.

"How-" Bellamy stutters, not knowing what to say or do. "She's carrying my child. You can't do this!"

"I'm sorry," Jaha apologizes.

Abby holds her hand out. "Give me your radio. Marcus had his."

Jaha shakes his head. "The walkies are no good down here."

Clarke frowns and presses a button on the table, to which Jaha sends her wide eyes. "I'm letting them say good-bye."

"I understand you need to know, but I promise you there is nothing but more pain on the other side of that radio," Jaha stops Abby from walking to the device that'd connect them to the other side of those doors. "The radiation levels have become critical, so people outside are already feeling the effects. Once they realize that we took this bunker, it'll be chaos, and if we open that door, we let that chaos inside."