5.08 | To Be a Blake

Disclaimer: I (sadly) don't own The 100, which was created by J*son Rothenberg. GOOD JOB, Kass Morgan.
- - - -

- 08 -- To Be a Blake -

- 08 -
- To Be a Blake -

"That was reckless," Bellamy bellowed as he shoved more equipment into a bag. "We had a plan. You agreed."

Coralie can't help but frown. There was nothing more she wanted to do than get Aurora as far away as she could from Octavia and her people. Of course heading straight towards Diyoza wasn't exactly what she had in mind, but if it meant getting her brother and friends back she'd put herself at the front of the line.

"That was before Octavia made Madi her Second," Clarke declares, everyone turning to her with looks of bewilderment. "That army marches to war as soon as they find out the eye is down. I can't let that happen."

"So we don't tell anyone?" Coralie asks, still not sure what the plan was.

"They'll know as soon as we drive away," Monty voiced.

"Oh, who cares?" Bellamy detests. "We grab Madi, and we go."

"Bellamy, she's by her side," Clarke argues.

"She's my sister, Clarke."

"I know. Tell me what else to do."

"We stop the war," Monty interjects.

"How?" Harper sighs.

Monty reaches into the bag before him on the table, pulling out a capsule with what Coralie could only assume was algae. "Algae." Yup.

"Monty-"

"Cooper already gave me permission to show what I can do. She's meeting me before the afternoon meal so I can take her to the-"

"That's enough," Bellamy interrupts, grabbing the algae from Monty's hold.

"Hey! Give it back."

"Monty, Cooper's worse than Octavia," Coralie tries to rationalize with her worked up friend.

"Besides, the first batch put Murphy in a coma for almost a week," Harper reminds them of their last interaction with the algae back up in space. "By the time it's ready to eat-"

"We're not gonna eat it this time. We're gonna feed it to the plants. If I can make the farm viable again, then we'll have a chance."