Making Up For Lost Time

Desiray's POV
I sat in my room for a little bit before I got up and walked back out into my living room. Everyone was in the living room laughing and playing.

I walked over to Laurent and stood in front of him. Before he could say anything I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

Desi: "I need to ask you a question before I tell you my decision about us being together" I said standing in front of him.

Lau: "What is it" he asked leaning back against the counter.

Desi: "If we do get back together can you be 1000% faithfully to not only me but to Riley? Can you stay faithful to when there are women constantly throwing themselves at you? Can you be honest with me about everything?"

Lau: "Yes I can do all of those things and more. These 3 years having you and Riley back in my life is all that I thought about. I love you both and I don't want you be with anyone else but me. I don't want to be with anyone else but you. You are the first person I have ever truly loved. So if you give me a second chance I won't screw it up. I promise."

I looked into his eyes and could tell that he was sincere.

Desi: "I want so badly to take you back but I don't want you to think that I have forgiven you or forgotten what you have done" I said grabbing his hand.

Lau: "Well what does your mind say" he asked stepping closer to me.

Desi: "My mind says to leave you because it's about you breaking my heart again" I replied truthfully.

Lau: "Ok what does you heart say" he said pointing to it.

Desi: "My heart is saying that it wants you back. Laurent we haven't been together 6 years and those 6 years were hell. I haven't dated in 4 years because I couldn't stop thinking about you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. Laurent I love you so much" I cried.

Lau: "Baby I love you too. So does that mean we are together again." He asked trying to contain the excitement in his voice.

Desi: "Yes." I smiled wiping my tears away.

He leaned down and pressed our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. I have never felt so happy in my life other than when Riley was born.

He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I granted his request, letting him push his tongue past my lips.

Riley: "Eww! That's gross" Riley said making us both pull away

Laurent kissed me one more time before sitting me back down on my feet. We turned and looked at Jaelyn and Larry who were staring at us.

Larry: "Are you guys back together" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Lau: "Yes mon frère I finally have both of my babies back!" He yelled in excitement.