It's Time

Desiray's POV
I am almost 9 months pregnant and I am literally due anytime. We found out that we are having a boy and a girl. I have been in so much pain and I have been so stressed out lately. Thankfully I have a wonderful family that has been helping me get through this.
************************************
I was laying down in the bedroom when I all of a sudden I start having contractions they hurt so much. Lau came out from the bathroom and noticed my state of pain.

Lau: "Babe what's wrong." He asked standing next to the bed.

Desi: "I'm having contractions it hurts so much" I said feeling the twins move around in my stomach.

Lau: "Doesn't mean that the babies is coming, if they get worse though then we are gonna go to the hospital" he said caressing my cheek.

Desi: "I will trust me" I winced placing my hands on my stomach.

Lau: "Do you wanna walk around for a little bit to see if that will help" he asked rubbing my belly attempting to help the pain go away.

I nodded my head quickly. Lau took my hand and helped me to my feet. As soon as I stood up I felt liquid running down my thighs. I looked down and was standing in a puddle. I looked up at Laurent and his face looked exactly like mine.

Lau: "Your water broke!" He said with wide eyes.

Desi: "No shit Lau" I said in a duh tone.

Lau: "Baby we gotta go now" he said grabbing both of our phones and chargers.

I nodded grabbing his hand. He helped me downstairs and outside, grabbing the keys on the way out. He picked me up so I didn't have to walk down anymore stairs and taking a chance of me falling.

He opened the passenger side door and carefully put me inside. He shut the door and hurried around and jumped in the passenger side. He started the car and quickly backed out of the driveway.

Lau: "We will be there in a little bit. Just take breaths" he said grabbing my hand. 

Desi: "Ok please hurry babe" I cried.

Laurent drove as fast as he could to get to the hospital. I couldn't screaming because of how much pain I am in. Laurent was doing his best to keep me calm and to get me to relax.

We get to the hospital in under 20 minutes. Next thing you know I am in a hospital bed with Laurent right by my side in his scrubs.

Doctor: "Ok you are ready to push" she said looking up at me.

Desi: *strained voice* "Ok" I said feeling one of the twins push against me.

Lau: "It's OK bébé I'm right here" he said in calming tone.

I pushed really hard, I felt like I was about to die I have never experienced pain like this in my life.

Doctor: "Ok you are almost there give it one more big push" she coached.

Lau: "You can do it bébé" he said rubbing my cheek.

I pushed as hard as I can using all of my strength. I felt the baby being pulled out of me and I sucked in a deep breath. I got worried I didn't hear crying. Just as I opened my eyes the baby began to cry.

Doctor: "It's a boy! Would you like to cut the cord dad" she asked turning to Laurent.

Laurent nodded as his shaky hands cut the umbilical cord. I was about to say something but I felt the other baby pushing against me.

Desi: "I think his sister wants to join in the fun" I said getting the doctors attention.

She handed the baby to the other doctor and checked under the sheet. I did the same thing all over again and let me tell you that shit is exhausting.