Misunderstanding

Desiray's POV
Riley and I have been at Laurent's house for a few days and it has been amazing. I never really knew how much I missed Laurent until I spent these last few days with him.

This is the happiest I have ever felt in my entire life, besides Riley's birth of course.

Right now Riley is at Larry and Jae's house spending time with the twins. I was sitting on the bed playing on my phone when I heard Laurent's phone vibrate on the nightstand.

I left it alone but it began to get annoying. I sat my phone down and reached across the bed and grabbed it from the nightstand. I accepted the call and raised it to my ear, not bothering to look at the name. Before I could say anything a woman's voice sounded throughout my ear.

???: "Baby why haven't you been answering my calls. I miss you so much when can we get together again?

Desi: "Umm who the fuck are calling my man baby?!?" I asked standing up off the bed.

???: "Who the fuck am I who the fuck are you?!?" The woman yelled through the phone.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at the name. It read: Jessica💓.

Desi: "Why the fuck are you calling Laurent" I asked clenching my fist.

Jessica: "He is mine he has been for 7 years. Oh baby he didn't tell you did he" she said in a childish voice.

Desi: "Tell me what" I asked feeling the tears swell up in my eyes.

Jessica: "He doesn't love you boo boo. You know the bed you're sleeping in I bet he didn't tell you that he made sweet passionate love to me there last week did he."

I felt the tears running down my cheeks, I didn't bother to wipe them away they were gonna fall one way or another. I heard the door to the bathroom open then close.

I turned around and my eyes locked with Laurent's. He was smiling but that smile soon faded when he seen the tears roll down my cheeks.

Desi: "You want Laurent so badly Jessica, I'll make it easy for you. You can have him, I don't want him" I said throwing his phone at him.

I grabbed my phone from the bed and my jacket. I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I heard Laurent following behind me, but I didn't stop.

Lau: "Baby where are you going?!" He asked frantically trying to get me stop.

Desi: "I'm going home Lau" I said pulling on my boots.

Lau: "This is your home. Why are you leaving" he asked blocking the door.

Desi: "Laurent move I'm not in the mood to play this game with you" I said grabbing my car keys.

Lau: "No! Now tell me why you are leaving me" he yelled.

Desi: "Laurent you lied to me again. You said you would be completely honest with me and stay completely faithfully to me but you aren't. You have Jessica on the side. You told me she hurt you so why do you continue to fuck her? Is it because we haven't had sex the entire time I've been here? Have not fulfilled your needs? Well you can have Jessica fulfill your needs because I'm sure as hell not gonna do it" I said an abundance of tears streaming down my face.

Lau: "Baby I no lie to you I'm telling the truth. I didn't do anything with her. I haven't seen her in almost a year. Whatever she said to you is no true. I love you so much and I can't lose you again. Baby you have to believe me" he said grabbing my shoulders.

Desi: "Laurent let go of me now" I said pushing him off me.

Lau: "No! You aren't leaving me we have to talk about this whether you want too or not" he said grabbing my arm a little to hard for my liking.

Desi: "I told to let me go" I said slapping him as hard as I could. "I'll be back tomorrow to get me and Riley's stuff."

I ran out of the house slamming the door behind me. I ran to my car and got in shutting the door. I started the car and quickly pulled out of the driveway as Laurent ran out of the house. I wiped my eyes on my sleeve and headed to Larry and Jae's house.

I made it to their house in about 15 minutes. I got out of the car parking it and leaving it running. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. I waited till Larry came an opened the door.

Larry: "Hey sis you he- why are you crying" he asked noticing my puffy eyes.

Desi: "I'm not crying. Riley baby come on its time to go home" I yelled.

Larry: "Désiray why are you crying? Don't lie to me and say that you are fine" he demanded.

Desi: "Larry I said I was fine so just drop it. You can't fix everything no matter how hard you try. *Riley comes running out* Come on baby let's go home" I said grabbing her hand.

Riley: "Ok mommy. Bye uncle Larry!" She yelled walking to the car.

I opened the door for her so she could get in. She hopped in and put on her seatbelt. I shut her door and got in my side shutting the door. I started the car and put on my seatbelt.

I pulled out of the driveway heading back to my house.

Larry's POV
I shut the door and walked back into the living room. Where my kids and wife were.

Jae: "What's wrong babe you look upset about something" she asked putting my Scarlett's hair.

Larry: "When Desi came to pick up Riley she was crying. When I asked her why she was crying she like she always has says that she fine" I said picking up Skylar.

Jae: "Do you think it had anything to do with Lau" she asked sitting on the couch with Scarlett in her arms.

Larry: "I don't know but after we put the kids down for a nap I'm gonna call him and find out what happened between the two of them" I said feeding Skylar her bottle.

Whatever happened just praying that Laurent didn't do anything stupid to mess up their relationship.

Desiray's POV
After I got home I changed into some shorts and a matching top. Now I'm sitting in my bedroom with Riley watching her favorite movie the Lion King.

I heard someone pounding on the door, I rolled my eyes

I heard someone pounding on the door, I rolled my eyes. I knew it was Laurent coming over so we could talk.

Desi: "Stay right here mommy will be right back" I said looking down at Riley.

Riley: "Ok mommy hurry back your gonna miss your favorite part" she said pointing to the TV.

I leaned down and kissed her head. I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. I opened walked out of my room shutting the door behind me.

I made it to the door and taking a deep breath preparing myself for the long talk we were about to have. I opened the door and stood shocked ah who was standing there.

James: "Hey baby. You miss me.

To be continued