Till Death Do Us Part

Desiray's POV
Tomorrow is the day! Tomorrow not only will I be marrying the love of my life, I will be marrying my best friend. Sometimes I still shocked my that I'm gonna marry Lau. When we were apart I hoped that one day we would be in this position. Now that we are it seems almost unbelievable.
************************************
Mama B and all Lau's sisters are playing with the twins and its a mad house in here. I haven't talked to Laurent all day and I miss him so much. I needed to hear his voice so I decided to call him.

Lau: *smiling* "Hey baby I was just thinking about you. What are you doing and how are my babies doing?" He asked.

Desi: "I just wanted to hear your voice baby. I miss you and the babies are fine. They are being spoiled by your sisters. How are you? You nervous about tomorrow?" I asked playing with the ends of my shirt.

Lau: "No. There is no reason to be nervous about marrying the love my life. I just can't wait for you to be mine officially mine, forever." He said practically smiling through the phone.

Desi: "Awwww baby, you're gonna make me cry. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you." I whined.

Lau: "I love you more baby. I have to go. I need to finish up some loose ends. I'll call you tonight. Love you baby." He said making kissy noises through the phone.

Desi: "Love you too baby." I said blowing him kisses like he did me.

Laurent's POV

I had to make sure that all the honeymoon arrangements were perfect. My baby is going to slip when she finds out where we are going for our honeymoon. I had so many other things to do but I didn't want to tire myself out. Larry and I split up the to-do list.

We had suits to pick up, make sure DJ NASTYNAS has the music playlist, send a car to pick up my special guest. Shit, I need to get going. I called my brother to see where he was.

Larry: "Yo bro what's up?" He asked answering on the second ring.

Lau: "Where you at?" I asked curiously.

Larry: "I was at mama's house checking on my babies." He said shutting what I'm guessing is the car door.

Lau: "Did you pick up the suits?" I asked hoping he didn't forget.

Larry: "Yes bro. I told you to relax. I'll take care of everything." He said reassuringly.

We got off the phone and I made sure that my special guests were going to be here on time so I could send a car. I finalized the honeymoon arrangements and stopped to get food, before heading back to the hotel. Finishing my food I took a shower and decided to send my baby a text.

Me: Hey baby. I miss you and the babies so much. Send me a pic.

My Wife🥰😘💕: Awww Baby we miss you too. I'll take it right now and send it.

She sent my a pic of LJ looking at the camera with his adorable little eyes, and a picture of Riley and Lauren taking a selfie. Her caption said: Hey Daddy we miss you, we love you😘😘💕💕

 Her caption said: Hey Daddy we miss you, we love you😘😘💕💕