Home Sweet Home

Laurent's POV
Thanksgiving is in three days and I have a little surprise for Riley and Desi. I turned on my side and smiled to myself. Désiray was asleep and she was only wearing her panties. I reached over and grabbed my phone taking a picture.

I looked at the picture and smiled at my picture taking skills. I went to Instagram and posted the picture I recently took. I tagged Desi in and laid my phone back on the nightstand on the side of my bed. I scooted closer to her sleeping body and placed my face in the crook of her neck.

I began peppering her neck with kisses until she began to lightly stir. She turned over on her other side and opened her eyes at me. She smiled at me and yawned, rubbing her eyes.

Desi: "Good morning baby" she said in her sleepy voice.

Lau: "Good morning babe. How you sleep?" I asked massaging her butt softly.

Desi: "I slept very good thank you for asking" she smiled draping her arm over over my side.

Lau: "Now come on let's get dressed I have a surprise for you and Riley" I said pecking her lips.

Desi: "Ooo what's the surprise" she asked sitting up.

Lau: "It's called a surprise for a reason babe" I said getting out of bed.

Desi: "Lau you know I hate surprises" she whined putting her panties in the dirty clothes basket, leaving her completely naked in front of me.

Lau: "Babe you will love this surprise trust me now get dressed before I have to walk Riley up by fucking you until you scream" I threatened.

Desi: "Don't threaten me with a good time" she smiled.

I chuckled and began getting dressed in my outfit for the day. I looked over my shoulder to see Desi pulling her shirt down.

Lau: "Baby look at me for a minute" I said fixing my pants.

She looked at me over her shoulder and smiled. The first thing me eyes went too was her smile then her ass. Her ass is fucking huge!!!!

Desi: "You look good baby" she said walking up to me

Lau: "Thanks babe you look so sexy" I smiled leaning down to kiss her.

She smiled and pecked my lips again smiling at me. She walked over and grabbed her phone and turned to me.

Desi: "I wanna take a picture of you like you do to me all the time" she said.

I nodded and turned around letting her take a picture. I heard her say ok and I turned back around, walking over to her. She showed me the picture and I smiled.

Lau: "It's looks good baby" I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

There was a soft knock on the door scaring us a little bit.