Meeting Again

Laurent's POV
I got out of bed the next morning and got dressed, so I could go over to Larry's house.

I grabbed my beanie and phone leaving my bedroom

I grabbed my beanie and phone leaving my bedroom. I locked the door and walked out to the Uber that was waiting for me. I got in the car and gave them directions to Larry's house.

I got on my Instagram and looked at Desiray's story. My heart ached at the sight. Riley was sleeping on Desiray's chest with her arms around her. I felt the tears pricking my eyelids as I looked at the picture.

I must've have been staring at the picture a while because the driver told me that I was at Larry's. I paid the man and thanked him. I got out of the car and walked up to Larry's door, opening it. I stepped inside and shut the door behind me.

Lau: "Hey bro where are you at" I asked walking around the house.

Larry: "In the living room with the kids" he yelled back.

I walked into the living room where he and Jaelyn were getting my nieces dressed. He looked up at me and smiled then finished changing Skylar.

Larry: "Hey mon frère what are you doing here" he asked putting Skylar down on the floor to play.

Lau: "I came over to hang out with you Jaelyn and my nieces" I replied picking Skylar up from the floor.

Jae: "Hey Lau I didn't even know you were here" Jaelyn said walking out of the bedroom.

Lau: "Yeah I just got here and you look very pretty" I smiled

Jae: "Thank you Lau. Babe are the kids ready to go" she asked picking Scarlett.

Larry: "Yeah I just need to put on my shoes" he said.

Lau: "Where are you guys going" I asked since they haven't told me.

Larry and Jaelyn looked at each other as if they were debating whether to tell me or not. Finally Larry spoke up.

Larry: "We are going to Desiray's house for breakfast since Riley wanted to see her cousins" he said in angry tone.