Party Time

Desiray's POV
Laurent and Larry have been setting up for the engagement party all day. They refuse to let me do anything, Laurent wants me to relax. I thought it was sweet that he wanted everything to be perfect for me when this party is for the both of us.

Even when I told him that he still said the same thing. I eventually gave in and relaxed like he said.
************************************
We have about 15 minutes before we have to leave to go to the party. I didn't do more hair, nails, or makeup. Like I said Laurent didn't want me to stress so he made other people do it. Not that I minded I just wanted to do something.

I made sure everything I got done was simply. I didn't want to over do anything since its only the engagement party. I decided to have my hair flat ironed since its naturally curly.

For makeup I had a simple nude look, with my gold sparkly nails. I was getting into my dress and shoes that I bought yesterday, while Laurent helped Riley get dressed. I was in the bathroom fixing my hair when I heard our bedroom door open.

Lau: "Baby you ready" Laurent shouted from the bedroom.

Desi: "Yeah baby I'm coming" I said walking out of the bedroom.

I looked up and Laurent's jaw was almost touching the floor. I frowned in confusion, raising my eyebrows.

Desi: "Baby you ok" I asked walking closer to him and Riley.

Lau: "Yeah you look so beautiful" he said his eyes scanning up and down my body.

Desi: "Thank you baby" I smiled kissing his cheek

Riley: "Mommy I love your shoes" she said pulling on my hand.

Desi: "Thanks baby I knew you would like the shoes you picked out" I said

Lau: "Your shoes have spikes on them? Isn't that a bit dangerous" he asked a little bit concerned.

Riley: "Daddy they are fine they look good with mommy's dress" she said dismissing his statement.

Desi: "Riley baby you look beautiful" I said kissing her head.