chapter 19

The two friends had successfully set up Scarlett's prank on umbridge. Harry still had no idea what it would do. By the time they were finished the pair was making their way to the great hall for food.

"Uh I'm so hungry , pranking gives you one hell of an appetite" the brunette groaned , dragging her feet slowly.

"Have you thought about moving faster. That might help" harry joked, shoving her playfully.

"Unless you want to be turned into a daffy duck until I take pity on you then I suggest you shut up" Scarlett warned.

Harry gulped."any way I could get you to not do that" he asked.

Scarlett paused in her step , her foot still not touching the ground. She raised an eyebrow to ask if he way being serious. Harry nodded his head as an answer.

"Piggy back ride"

"I'm sorry WHAT" Harry said shocked.

"Those are my terms. I want a piggy back ride for the whole day" she smirked. This whole situation was amusing to her. Boy wonder harry potter giving her a piggy back rid , the laughs it would cause."agreed?"

Harry looked around to see that the hallway was deserted by before crouching down on the floor. "Go on then".

The smile on her face was worth it. Quickly she hopped on Harry's back and wrapped her arms around his neck."  Let's go horsey , to the food".

"Harry do you know that you actually walk really slow" Scarlett whined as harry walked slower. It was as if he was doing it just to annoy her.

"Scar its only been five minutes"

"But I can still see the place we were standing"

"Then close your eyes"

"Ohh honey no , the view is just soo nice up here. Especially the eye candy" she said in a low teasing voice.

Harry blushed crimson which thankfully Scarlett didn't notice. "Fine  I'll walk faster".

" aww your the best my little pony I've ever had" she cooed.

"For a pureblood you seem to know a lot of muggle TV references" harry stated curiously. He turned his head slightly to listen to he answer better.

"I may or may not sneak to London at times" she confessed , raising a hand to play with Harry's hair.

"Really?"

"Yeah I went last week. It was great I found this muggle music store and spend the night listening to QUEEN" she said happily.

"How the bloody hell did you do that. We're in Hogwarts of all places". Harry asked , nearing the great hall.

" its pretty easy once you know the secret tunnels".

The two caused many heads to turn as harry walked into the great hall. The Slytherin's held a look of disgust on their face. The rest just seemed shocked.

"Hey guys" Scarlett waved at Ron and Hermione. "How's it going".

" F-fine" Hermione stuttered in shock. Ron in the same state.

Scarlett hopped off Harry's back and sat at the table beside harry.

"So what were you guys up to" Ron asked wriggling his brows suggestively.

"Phase three" answered Scarlett ,  filling her plate with food.

"Oh my god , is that still a thing" moaned Hermione looking exhausted.

"Scarlett, what exactly did I just help you with?"